PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:30:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new mini items

Started by lovebug,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug

I got an e-mail from pogo showing minis that had children in the minis, said "get all new mini items to show your kids and family what you mean to" but I cant find how the ones of the kids. Anyone know where to find them? help.gif I hate asking the pogo cs as they are so rude and take forever.

gator8_24

I have not recieved that email but usually there is a clue like a certain day or next week or coming soon.  It is not on the Pogo pages.

lilsh0rtii445

undecided.gif I haven't received that email either. Are you sure it wasn't an old email?

lovebug

It says February 2010 Insider Issue 2. I got it last night. It says shop now.  It also says that there is a new game comimg soon called flower daze.

Squid

I got the email but those announcements usually come out a couple of days (at least) before the items are available.  Mini items tend to become available on Thursdays.  Try tomorrow or next week.  I hope it works out for you and don't forget to use the shopping glitch!

lovebug

Ty Squid, I did not know. Dont know how to use the shopping glitch either, will have to look that up.

gator8_24

MJy email came this afternoon and it doesn't say when they will be available.

Maddymad

Quote from: Squid on February 17, 2010, 05:07:00 PM
I got the email but those announcements usually come out a couple of days (at least) before the items are available.  Mini items tend to become available on Thursdays.  Try tomorrow or next week.  I hope it works out for you and don't forget to use the shopping glitch!

Hi Squid,  what is a 'shopping glitch'!  I wanna use that!  dancing16.gif  mexican.gif

C~M

Quote from: Maddymad on February 18, 2010, 05:18:22 AM
Hi Squid,  what is a 'shopping glitch'!  I wanna use that!  dancing16.gif  mexican.gif

Quote from: Squid on February 11, 2009, 04:36:31 AM
Ok... here's a glitch I discovered this morning.

My laptop is playing a game with Uncle Otto.
I went to my desktop, signed into the account that is running on the laptop but DID NOT ENTER ANY ROOM.  Instead, I went to the mini mall and bought about 30,000 tokens worth of stuff.  The page that congratulates us on our new purchases showed that the tokens had been deducted from my account.  When I switched the desktop to a different account and checked on the account running on the laptop, the tokens were not deducted and the game was still running.

Sooo.... to verify, I went to the laptop, stopped Uncle Otto and the game.  X'd out all windows.  Brought up new windows, entered POGO and saw that no deduction of tokens took place.  I don't know if it will adjust later but it still shows no deduction over 1/2 hour later.

I would have bought these items anyway but maybe there's some free shopping for all (if you have access to two puters)??

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 07, 2009, 12:48:00 PM
You have to be on 2 computers. You can't double browse this one. I had posted that you could double browse, so at one time I guess we could. But no more. So use 2 computers in your home, or ask a friend who you trust with your account information to help you out.

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on February 18, 2010, 05:36:42 AM
> ALL THE POSTS CM INCLUDED DON"T COPY<
TYVM, CM

Also, you want to make sure that the computer that is playing the game goes through a jackpot spin before you stop the play and check the tokens by refreshing the page or X'ing out the window and bringing up a new one.  The spin sort of "resets" your tokens and cements it in place!  Good luck.

C~M

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on February 18, 2010, 06:09:49 AM
No they don't, I had to find each one...lol
Squid is just sooooo terrific!

I thought that when we pushed the "Quote" button, everything would be included but either I'm wrong or something has recently changed.

Thanks again, CM!

C~M

It used to but they changed it long ago because there ended up being one post per page at times...lol

Darling SilverDodger

New kids things are in the mall now. BUT all are for gems slap1.gif
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

lovebug

I used that shopping glitch, it worked the first time I tried it, but not the second time. I'm sure I did something wrong, is there something you are supposed to do if you want to use it more than once? Should I have signed out on both computers first or something? Thanks, and I was playing a game and everything both times, waited for jackpot spin and all.

Squid

I don't know, Lovey.  It works every time for me.  I do nothing special, just follow the instructions. 

lovebug

Thanks for the info anyway. I am sure I will figure out what I did wrong. Gonna try it again tommorow.

roadwarrior

They should rename the mini mall the gem mall.  All the good stuff any more costs gems.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview