This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

QUESTION about badges

Started by MnVikeFans,

Previous topic - Next topic

MnVikeFans

Can someone tell me please... When you buy a premium badge album do u have a specific amount of time to complete it??? thank you so much

Homer

I don't think so but don't quote me on that since I do mine the same day.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

lilsh0rtii445

Does pogo have a mardi gras badge?

I think they should! I'd be the first to buy it.  tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: MnVikeFans on February 12, 2010, 09:33:33 AM
Can someone tell me please... When you buy a premium badge album do u have a specific amount of time to complete it??? thank you so much
I have helped people complete Premium Badges for the first time many months after they bought it. The same holds true for Mix and Match badges. I also have an old MIX badge I gifted to my second account. I have not bothered to win it yet. I will keep it inactive until 2011 to see what happens. I suspect I can activate it anytime I want.

From everything I have seen, once you buy a Premium album/Mix badge, it remains your collection forever, just like yearly albums. You can reactivate it as often as you like. (Some people might make fun of me for my habit of reactivating badges, but then again, I bought the badges, so whatever floats my boat) tumbsup.gif

halloween22.jpg pumpkin1.gif halloween22.jpg Only Mix and Match badges for Spooky Slots become "unavailable" to play during 11 months of the year, when Pogo puts the Spooky Slots game on hold. The two Spooky Mix badges that were available can be found in your Special Award album all-year-round, except for October, when they go BACK into your Mix albums when the game is available. These are Limited Edition badges, meaning you can only purchase them in October of the year they were offered (plus a few days in September and November).
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

lilsh0rtii445

From what I was told in a pogo chat is that as long as you purchase it before it retires, it doesn't matter when you play it. Just as long as you purchase it, you should be fine. I'm not perfect, but I've always bought a badge/album, and then worked on it.  tumbsup.gif

TheLastDodo

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on February 12, 2010, 09:58:24 AM
Does pogo have a mardi gras badge?

I think they should! I'd be the first to buy it.  tumbsup.gif

Lol I wish.

jamrow32

Well....since my mom just finished the winter's gift album last week....I'm pretty sure there's no time limit on the badge albums.

Squid

I buy them and will let them sit for months sometimes.  I usually choose my premium badges according to the weekly challenges, the personal challenge and the game(s) that I happen to be currently working rank.  I've never had a problem with this.  I think that once you've bought it, it yours to do whenever you like.

GOod luck!

* edited for error fixing!

MnVikeFans

Thanks for all the input eveyone. Its very apperciated.  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview