PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:47:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Whomp Underground

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I just started playing with this game  And can somebody please explain how you fix the drill.  It says spell any 4 letter word  I spell 4  letter words and I get a red light  (okay some of the words  were cussing words)  I dont get it.  Is it needed to rank out.  I may have to open the bar/  The auto plays the game great but dont do anything with with the drill. 

Squid

It's been so long, I don't really remember, Har.  I thought that valid words fixed the drill.   Stupid question:  you're using the right shapes, right?  Red Square, Green circle, etc.........

harley89

Theres shapes invovled  i guess i need to read the how to play again.

Joe C

You do not need the "drill" to advance. Some of the perverts in here might want to talk about "drilling" and "holes" and the like.
no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Yeah, but if you're using the auto, doesn't it go through the drill rounds?

harley89

Auto skips the drill round AS long as I dont need it to rank out Ill just ignore the drill

mtndewlover342

You don't need the drill to rank out.  It goes pretty quickly when you just play the same rank over and over without the drill round.  Not sure if the auto has a setting for that -- I can't remember.
~Mtndewlover~

harley89

I did figure out that drill game but since it doesnt help with ranking out I will just let the auto skip over it

Thanks all

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview