PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:20:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

free memberships

Started by MRDON,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

I let my quote say it all.
giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Quote from: Joe C on May 09, 2010, 06:18:50 PM
I let my quote say it all.
giggle2.gif

I'll give you a quote Joe...

Joe C

Johnny5

Hey guys.  I'm new here and I would like a bunch of free stuff, maybe 100 years of free pogo or something!!!!.................Just kidding, lol.  Don't yell at me. white flag.gif  I really am new here, but think it is funny that alot of new peeps only want freebies.   low blow.gif

C~M

Quote from: WingsLikeEagles on May 09, 2010, 11:46:56 PM
Hey guys.  I'm new here and I would like a bunch of free stuff...I really am new here, but think it is funny that alot of new peeps only want freebies. 

You're not new, you joined on August 29, 2009, 01:09:29 pm.  And probably as most people you've been a lurker for much longer.

lilsh0rtii445

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Homer and Mayhem do so much work to keep this site running, and all everyone ever does is come in here and knock doors down just to get free stuff. I may ask for help on badges every once in awhile, but I atleast have enough respect to pay for my own club pogo, or do the free promotions.  I understand people are going through hard times and can't afford it, but that's why at the homepage there's links for 5 days free, 3months free, so on and so on.  swear2.gif

Homer, lemme get a year free.  giggle2.gif

Squid

Lock the topic, Homer, LOCK IT!!  If ever a topic that strictly asks for free stuff appears, lock that, too!  We're a generous bunch of folks and try to help but the extended hands around this joint are too much!  These folks have no shame, have no intention of contributing to the sense of community at this forum and are only interested in selfish gain.  It's so tiring to constantly read, "gimme!".

Johnny5

CrazyMan, you really are crazy.  And what is a "lurker"?  I was just trying to make a joke.  I was sympathizing with all of you long time members as to what you guys have to put up with all of the time.  Yes, maybe I am shy so I haven't posted much.  I do enjoy reading the forums though because most of the time you guys are funny or interesting.  You guys talk about community alot, well if everybody is as friendly as Crazy, I think I will pass.  Thank you lilshortii for being so kind to me (wish everyone was).

Joe C

Quote from: WingsLikeEagles on May 10, 2010, 07:39:31 PM
CrazyMan, you really are crazy.  And what is a "lurker"?  I was just trying to make a joke.  I was sympathizing with all of you long time members as to what you guys have to put up with all of the time.  Yes, maybe I am shy so I haven't posted much.  I do enjoy reading the forums though because most of the time you guys are funny or interesting.  You guys talk about community alot, well if everybody is as friendly as Crazy, I think I will pass.  Thank you lilshortii for being so kind to me (wish everyone was).
We are all pretty nice. CrazyMan is generally quite nice and usually is trying to be humorous.

You have 30 posts, which is 29 more than many people.
giggle2.gif

Johnny5

Thank you Joe C.  tumbsup.gif  Maybe I am being a little sensitive.  Its just that I haven't posted alot because I don't know anyone here.  I have been reading your forums for quite a while now and everybody does seem nice.  It was just a joke, and not trying to pizz people off.  And believe me..... I won't be asking for any freebies guys.  panic button.gif

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: WingsLikeEagles on May 10, 2010, 09:24:51 PM
Thank you Joe C.  tumbsup.gif  Maybe I am being a little sensitive.  Its just that I haven't posted alot because I don't know anyone here.  I have been reading your forums for quite a while now and everybody does seem nice.  It was just a joke, and not trying to pizz people off.  And believe me..... I won't be asking for any freebies guys.  panic button.gif

Thanks.   embrace.gif

It's okay to ask for help, or to ask for help on badges. Everyone here is generally nice. When I first joined, I posted anything and everything everywhere. You'll get used to it.  tumbsup.gif

Johnny5

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on May 10, 2010, 10:10:50 PM

Thanks.   embrace.gif

It's okay to ask for help, or to ask for help on badges. Everyone here is generally nice. When I first joined, I posted anything and everything everywhere. You'll get used to it.  tumbsup.gif

Oh, OK.  Thanks for the help, and the hug.  Guess I could use one tonight. tumbsup.gif

C~M

Quote from: WingsLikeEagles on May 10, 2010, 07:39:31 PM

A lurker is someone who comes here and reads the forum as a guest and never joins until one day they want to get in on a freebie auto contest of something like that.  And ask lilshorti, she knows how friendly I am, I'm sorry if you take everything here sooo seriously.

harley89

Look folks become a part of the family take the time to get to know this rowdy bunch of people.  Then ask for things if you need it. We get asked all the time by people with 1 post for MixnMatch badges free memberships(and yes homer gave away many many years worth of memberships from the members of this forum)  badge books.  My name isnt Bill Gates.  ANd as far as I know no one else on here is Bill Gates.  Members on this forum readily share codes  for the premium games. But they arent going to step right up and give a code to somebody  with one post.  But  just in case Bill Gates is here I just want money half million would be just right.

MsMissy

Well i just got my  giggle2.gif for the day.

mel0cat

whoa.. i can spend all day in here reading all  these posts.. good thing i came across my passcode today.. didnt know what i was missing out on..  shocked.gif some of these post are.. umm sorta nasty... white flag.gif

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 11, 2010, 12:39:27 AM
A lurker is someone who comes here and reads the forum as a guest and never joins until one day they want to get in on a freebie auto contest of something like that.  And ask lilshorti, she knows how friendly I am, I'm sorry if you take everything here sooo seriously.

Thanks, CM!  blowkisses.gif

CM is a VERY nice guy, and so are the others here. If you were to ever need help with badges CM or JoeC would be the men to go to. I myself, do not use autos. There are some games I like to play by hand, and there's others that I really just don't give a poop about. If I know that I can do it by hand, than I do it myself. If I'm errie about it or don't like the game, than I'll ask the help. So, don't be afraid to ask for help once you know everyone.  tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: harley89 on May 11, 2010, 08:21:24 AM
Look folks become a part of the family take the time to get to know this rowdy bunch of people.  Then ask for things if you need it. We get asked all the time by people with 1 post for MixnMatch badges free memberships(and yes homer gave away many many years worth of memberships from the members of this forum)  badge books.  My name isnt Bill Gates.  ANd as far as I know no one else on here is Bill Gates.  Members on this forum readily share codes  for the premium games. But they arent going to step right up and give a code to somebody  with one post.  But  just in case Bill Gates is here I just want money half million would be just right.
I am Bill Gates....And I will never gift you anything....EVER. hysterical.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on May 11, 2010, 07:05:02 PM
I am Bill Gates....And I will never gift you anything....EVER. hysterical.gif

Gee, I thought Bill Gates gave his money to charity at least. giggle2.gif

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: gator8_24 on May 12, 2010, 09:03:02 AM
Gee, I thought Bill Gates gave his money to charity at least. giggle2.gif

He's stingy. Economy is rough.  undecided.gif