PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:19:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

free memberships

Started by MRDON,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I have a charity Harleys Rides for needy bikers.  Course I am the only needy biker on the list.  COme Joec aka Bill Gates half mil is pocket change for you

Squid

Hey, Harley, do you have the trike yet?

Tara

Quote from: Homer on May 08, 2010, 02:31:45 PM
I can understand why people are upset when a members first post is always "Gimme Gimme Gimme"

They make absolutley no attempt at being a part of the community here and their sole purpose is to get something for free and to never come back. They make no effort to read previous posts concerning the topic, they create multiple topics when they don't get an answer immediately, they create more than one member account here asking for the same thing they just did 15 minutes ago, they continuously email me asking for memberships even after I have told them no in the forum. So before you go criticizing anyone here maybe you should try being a part of this forum and you might find out how much our members are caring and giving people.

Is there anything for free here today?  tongue.gif

bobby

Quote from: Tara on May 18, 2010, 07:04:16 AM
where have you been?  dancing16.gif dancing16.gif

C~M

Quote from: Tara on May 18, 2010, 07:04:16 AM

Welcome Back Tara!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

C~M

bobby

Homer

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 18, 2010, 08:00:55 AM
What a nice welcome back to Tara there Homer...lol

She asked if there was anything free so I gave it to her.  tongue.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on May 18, 2010, 08:32:17 AM
She asked if there was anything free so I gave it to her.  tongue.gif

I love you too!

jetstar

i think this forum is awesome, homer and mayhem are the bombs, and as far as free membership goes i gave a lot away also. i would get up around 2am every morning to play subways scrabble and won a lot and gave away alot, i got 20 years for myself and gave away 5 years to each person that needed them. so if ya want somethin free, work for it like everyone else has done.    cheerleading.gif