PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:56:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I have been letting the auto run overnight but Pogo has always popped up that "not enough memory" error and my rank progress hasn't moved much.  I was just wondering if anyone has it successfully running over night, what room and settings they are using.  I have tried speedy and custom rooms with no luck.  Thanks

wildcat

i used the customs tab. with double browser. than it workend fine.
with just one player against bots, no chance for me.

Joe C

On my Dell PC, I run the browsers Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Before each overnight session, I go to the Java window in Control Panel and delete temporary files.
Before each overnight session, I go to the Internet Options window in Control Panel and delete temporary files and browsing history.
Before each overnight session, I reboot the computer.
After rebooting, I run Mayhem's wonderful VP Minimizer.
Once per week, I open System Tools, running Disk Cleanup then Disk Fragmenter.

These simple steps have made my life much easier. Also, Homer has a thread in another section about the settings for your computer. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

raine56

S1lent

Hello,
In addition to "Joe C" comments, I am testing another setting for JAVA.  I unchecked the box in General Tab, Temporary Internet Files, Settings"not enough memory

S1lent

Hello,
I clicked the wrong button...I've been drinking wine again.

Let me continue.

In addition to "Joe C" comments, I am testing another setting for JAVA.  I unchecked the box in General Tab, Temporary Internet Files, Settings, Keep temporary file on my computer.  It has increased the time that I get the "not enough memory" error.

If this makes sense, I am amazed,

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview