PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:32:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Risk game

Started by okiegirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

okiegirl

Does anyone no how to get the risk badge.or how to win at risk

C~M

Build up your armies and attack others that have less armies then you do, the rest is up to the dice, or get the auto.

okiegirl

C~M

Quote from: okiegirl on May 04, 2010, 05:07:19 PM
How do u do the auto?

You go where Squid said and download the free trial and if it works good for you, you can purchase it.  It plays the game for you.

MsMissy

I bought the Cheat & it did not win for me, in fact the bots killed off me & another bot. I dont no what 2 set the settings on except for playing in Private. I was very disappointed for buying it.  girls18.gif

Magzy

MsMissy...if you are trying for the risk badge in the family game night album, I would be glad to get it for you.  If you wish, pm me with your info. girl5.gif

Homer

Quote from: MsMissy on May 05, 2010, 01:52:45 PM
I bought the Cheat & it did not win for me, in fact the bots killed off me & another bot. I dont no what 2 set the settings on except for playing in Private. I was very disappointed for buying it.  girls18.gif

You don't have to win to advance ranks. It goes by games played not games won. The win ratio on this game is going to be extremely poor just because of the nature of the game.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

okiegirl

I have been trying for 2 days to get the risk game to come up what is happening?

Homer

Quote from: okiegirl on May 05, 2010, 06:51:04 PM
I have been trying for 2 days to get the risk game to come up what is happening?

Delete your java and reinstall

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

okiegirl

thank you I will try that,its the only game Im having trouble with

MsMissy

OK Magzy, i sent you the in fo & I want to Thank You so much for offering to  help.gif   Dee

Magzy

Quote from: MsMissy on May 06, 2010, 07:03:30 AM
OK Magzy, i sent you the in fo & I want to Thank You so much for offering to  help.gif   Dee

You are very welcome!!!  Anytime you need a helping hand send me a pm!

Have a delightful day!

M

okiegirl

I need to get a badge in risk and its going to stay there forever unless someone has a solution? help.gif

Magzy

I would be glad to get it for you.  PM your info to me if you wish.

Also, there is a topic just for "help with badges/challenges" under the Club Pogo.  Use this anytime you need a helping hand.  People on this forum are very extremely helpful! coffee.gif

edfshr

The "win 50 battles" badge? Double browse and cooperate with your two windows against the bots and you will get it quickly, in under two hours unless you have absolutely no idea how to play the game, then get the bot and go watch tv or something.

MsMissy

Homer i 4gottoo TY for the tip that if i loose it still counts toward a badge.  tumbsup.gif

okiegirl

Magzy are u offering to get my risk badge or was u talking to someone else?

wishbone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview