PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:35:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is it possible to log into two accounts using one computer?

Started by I r a cheat,

Previous topic - Next topic

I r a cheat

Is it possible to log into two accounts using one computer? I only have one computer but want to do something. Is that possible or do I need two computers to do that?

If it is possible, how do I do it?

les

yea you can do that but you will need to have another browser like firefox or chrome

harley89

And enough focus to keep from getting confused. I have beat myself many times double browsing.  Now I just load the auto on the desktop and I log  in on the laptop with the other account.  I dont get confused that way

snowflower

Knowing me....
if I tried to double browse I'd crash & bring the whole internet down with me hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

les

I double browse sometime  and the next thing I want to try is running 4 games on my system at once. I have a 30" monitor and would like to see if my computer can handle running 4 games. But I'm sure it would be confusing to do if it works  tease.gif

Joe C

I have quadruple broswed on my Dell laptop, using Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. I did this helping people get Euchre Rated challenges. I found it easier to triple browse on my laptop and run the fourth screen name on my wife's iMac.

It is far easier to double-browse on two computers. At least for me. Tiling the windows with four windows gets to be dizzying. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mistyeyed

i cant imagine going to all that trouble double,triple,and quadruple browsing...just to play games...

AustinBennett

Just curious. Without having to navigate through pogo's TOS, is double browsing putting your account in danger? Seems to me this brings in all sorts of possibilities when it comes to cheating.

Joe C

Quote from: AustinBennett on March 04, 2010, 06:10:36 AM
Just curious. Without having to navigate through pogo's TOS, is double browsing putting your account in danger? Seems to me this brings in all sorts of possibilities when it comes to cheating.
I have been double-browsing for three years. As long as I pay my memberships and do not chat, Pogo does not care.

Also, when it comes to multiple-browsing, we have 5 computers, 1 Wii and 2 iTouches running off our wireless router. Not sure it really matters. I also routinely activate challenges from my BlackBerry. Again, I pay for Pogo and I do not claim prizes. Sounds like a no-brainer to me. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview