This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

do not bye dell compurters

Started by wordlife,

Previous topic - Next topic

wordlife

i got a dell computer and the forgot sceen the cpu hard drive internet slot  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

wordlife

fatkid

Ummm... what?
So basically you got a computer box without a CPU, harddrive, and NIC?
What you mean to say is you got an empty case?

Ok, everytime wordlife puts up a post it never makes any clue of sense...  You know, there are spell checkers built right into the board now (compurters)... But even then it wouldn't help... Ok lets all line up again to try to figure out what wordlife means again...  :-\

wordlife

fatkid

and I like reading proper english in full sentences...  :P

wordlife

aore you sat im stuped or something lol j/k i can type batter then that

fatkid

ummmm... whatever... how can I sympathize with you about your dell computer if you don't write in complete coherent sentences?

ronandamee1

That post made me laugh out loud. The lack of any effort put into being comprehendable is staggeringly sad. If you would like us to understand your posts, take a single minute and go over them and see if you even know what you are talking about. Because I have no clue whatsoever. Everyone makes spelling errors now and then, but c'mon getting a little out of hand.
Quotei got a dell computer and the forgot sceen the cpu hard drive internet slot
I expect no prize for this, but if I had to guess what he is talking about:
I got a dell computer and they forgot the screen, CPU, hard drive, and internet slot.

I am not sure about not buying Dell computers because of one mistake. My sister just got an awesome 4600 and it came just fine. Dell builds those computers as per your orders. Everyone makes mistakes. I would assume dell is going to give you satisfaction. If not, then maybe people should not buy a dell.

fatkid

I don't care much for dells at all... Made with very shoddy innards...

wordlife

Quote from: fatkid on July 14, 2004, 03:02:35 PM
I don't care much for dells at all... Made with very shoddy innards...
innards????????????????????

fatkid

Dictionary.com

3 entries found for innards.
in·nards   Audio pronunciation of "innards"
pl.n. Informal

1. Internal bodily organs; viscera.
   2. The inner parts, as of a machine.

Super Duckie

i wouldn't buy anything but Dell, great technical support, great software, and you get alot for your money... thats my opion on them...

yousmellbad

i have a both dell and gateway. And i think the dell is much nicer that the gateway. It hardly freezes, works nice and fast, no windows errors. :)

Homer

I know fatkid doesn't like emachines but mine works like a gem. ;)

fatkid

I'd throw gateway on the bottom of the whole pile of crappy computers...
Maybe it's just my curse as a geek to know that people are throwing good money out on P.O.S. computer systems...
We had horrible problems at my work with the Dells though and have switched over to only HPs...
We ordered in around 700 (dells) and had over 20% come with some hardware piece D.O.A. (dead on arrival)...
Just last month we ordered in another 300 compaq d530s and so far only a 2% D.O.A. rate... That's a pretty big difference...  :-\

Homer

fatkid

Yup, that's what we switched over to...
For some reason though Dell laptops are really good... We order those all the time and seem to have very few problems... Must just be complete different manufacturing plants and divisions...  :-\

DJ_

HP is the way to go if you don't know how to build one your self, I had my HP for little over a year now and with the XP pro upgrade (thanks to fatkid) it runs even better now. The speed is awesome never freezes up (maintaining a system is the key) and I only reboot about once a week unless I have to because of a new program I installed.
You get what you pay for... that goes for everything you buy, if you want to or have to safe money don't expect to get great quality.  ;)

ZaLandCruiser

Dells are awsome if ya get the more expencive ones :P , mines fast.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview