Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Video Games

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooper2092

Quote from: gettysrevenge on July 12, 2004, 04:32:04 AM
This comment is so stupid I feel bad mouthing it.  I dont play anything but pogo on the computer but when I did  my all time fav game was   ZELDA  long since retired lol   Anyway took me 1 yr to solve it the first one and the second one too.  I dont even recall the system however, that was a cool game!!  Anyway,  I just a girl and you boys will be boys  have fun..... ::)  Getty

*~*~ DONT BE ASHAMED!!!! Zelda Is HAS and will ALWAYS be my favorite game of all time. Its the ONLY reason I bought a gameboy... (ok besides paperboy)- If you haven't had the honor of playing Zelda's Windwaker on gamecube, go rent one from blockbuster ... I loved it! Not to mention the very very cool promotional disc that came with which took my back to the days of old school Nes- I even busted out my 64 to play ocarina of time and majora's mask after the promo disc was released with GC versions on it last winter. Ohhhhh and I cannot WAIT for the NEW ZELDA to come out... *wipes drool from mouth....~*~*.... I love Link... The new version is adult link....

fatkid

WindWaker was hella cool... don't count it out just becuase it's cell-shadded... it's actually one of the best Zelda games yet...

Super Duckie

oh the good ole OddWorld, them were great games

LuLu

I went to EB Games yesterday and bought two PS2 games.  An Intellivision mix with over 60 games-that brought me back!  And I also got the retro Space Channel 5 double-disc.  You can see Ulala's underwear in this game and she also says things I wouldn't expect out of a cheesy game...but I love it. 

Homer

Awwww c'mon stop teasing Homer. LOL  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ZaLandCruiser

That was VERY hard to beat! Took some time i had the guid book tho ;D. lol

fatkid

Yeah I really liked WindWaker a lot... The new one looks really really good though... I didn't think WW would be very good when I first saw the screen shots for it, but when I actually got to play I had a lot more fun than I would have thought... I saw a bunch of the e3 vids for the new game and it looks freakin' sweet!

ZaLandCruiser

The new Zelda took me a week to finish , not all that fun , not really much of a challenge, I didn't even have a guide book or and kind of heats for it  :(.

fatkid

Ummm... Did someone used to ride the special school bus?

QuoteThat was VERY hard to beat! Took some time i had the guid book tho. lol

Next post... About the very same game...

QuoteThe new Zelda took me a week to finish , not all that fun , not really much of a challenge, I didn't even have a guide book or and kind of heats for it

So which was it? You used a guide book and it was fun, or you didn't use a guide book and it sucked?

ZaLandCruiser

That last post was about the new one that just came out.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview