Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Video Games

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Well that did it! I figured since I'm not needed I would go to the video game store and pick up DRIV3R for my PS2.

Astalavista babies! j/k  :P

See ya in the funny pages.  ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

LuLu

I know someone who bought Driver 3 and said it was so terrible that he sold it to someone after only playing it a couple days.  He said it was nothing like the first two.

Homer

Rut roh....I'll have to play it quick so i can get maximum trade in value. I'm jonesing for GTA so i thought I'd give this a shot. I was told it is similar even though I know nothing compares to GTA

LuLu

Nope, nothing!

Homer

I trade them in at GameStop. I'll get $15-$20 back. ;)

LuLu

I think sometimes they don't give you enough for the games, compared to what you pay for them. That's why I don't trade mine in.  Boy do I have a lot of stinker games!

Homer

I believe you should get a bit more but something is better than them sitting in a box and collecting dust. Other than the sports games I'm a one and done kind a guy with video games. ;)

I have gotten close to $30 on some games in the past.

LuLu

Wow, I didn't know they would give you that much.  Yeah, most of my games are dusty!  A lot of the games that are out now are just re-hashes of older games.  It gets boring....it makes it hard to find a good game these days that you can play for a long time.

Homer

The key to getting maximum $$$ back is to play them as quickly as possible and return them. When I buy a new game I try to finish it in 2 weeks or less. The further you get away from the actual release date of the game the fewer $$$ you get. Although you might be surprised what some of those old dusty games can get you. Sometimes the older games are hard to find and can get you a nice buck.

I'm not sure what part of the country your from but in my neck of the woods the big video game store is GameStop www.gamestop.com

I believe Electronics Boutique also gives you trade in $$$ but not sure. I stick with GameStop ;)

LuLu

Yes, we have Gamestop, Funcoland, and I think Gamestop bought out Electronics Boutique.  I have found rare games at Funcoland.  The Japanese games are always fun to play for awhile until the novelty wears off.  Then they collect dust; like Mr. Mosquito and that power shovel game.  I can't remember the title this moment....

Homer

See where I live Gamestop bought out Funcoland. ;)

Super Duckie

wish i could find the original Lufia for Playstation

ronandamee1

two stinking months left until GTA comes out Homer. I try not to think about it, so the time goes fast. I guess you could say its sad that this is so important to me, but Tommy Vercetti is my main man. I just can't frickin wait to bash someone's brains in with the baseball bat. Woo Hoo

Homer

I am also looking forward to the Phantasy star series on PS2. I played it on Sega Genesis I believe. :)

Homer

Quote from: Duckie Quackers on July 10, 2004, 01:20:03 PM
wish i could find the original Lufia for Playstation

Duckie, are you sure it's a playstation game? The only listings I see are for Super Nintnedo, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance. :)

Here, I did a search on www.gamefaqs.com

Best Matches
GBA Lufia: The Ruins of Lore
GBC Lufia: The Legend Returns 
SNES Lufia 
Lufia II

gettysrevenge

Quote from: Homer on July 10, 2004, 09:30:33 AM
Well that did it! I figured since I'm not needed I would go to the video game store and pick up DRIVE3R for my PS2.

Astalavista babies! j/k  :P

See ya in the funny pages.  ;)
You go Homer if anyone needs some downtime it would be you and the developers.  I am going to get flamed for that comment.  Really though there is life out there and why shouldn't you enjoy it as we all do.  I want the auto to a few games but I am not loosing any sleep over it.  OK where is the dang game hahah j/k  No enjoy your time off.  We will all miss you but I can get things going here.  I can think of all kinds of things we can debate about and questions I have.  hee hee hee homer says drinks on him and autos free all night long hee hee If I was in the white house it would be playing led zepplin (age 43) flower children on the lawn and well sleep overs and parties for the people.  State dinners would possible have dancing on the tables..  Yep thats the way it should be run.  They would think we lost our mind and be afraid   be very afraid lol  Have a good eve.  I will stay out of trouble.  ( o v o )  eyes wide open     your friend Getty who is going to play with the other kids

Super Duckie

yes, its the SNES version, but it was out on Playstation, its discontinued though, i tried to get it at EB

Homer

That's strange that I can't find any reference to it being on the PS platform. I have always considered GameFaqs to be a pretty accurate source of info.  :-\

LeelooMin

dont get me started here-- i haev 7 systems and even went out to get a sont vega tv and surround sound for my games-- like homer said-- some of the older games are worth $$ last time i checked- legend of mana (ps) was goin for 45  video game junky- Wen

homer you want fun-- play manhunt or the suffering

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview