This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Video Games

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Duckie

yea the dudes at EB said it was on PS at one time, I know its on gameboy advance, but also very hard to get

LeelooMin

duckie-- somethimes the kids that work these stores are wrong-- id trust homer and gamefaqs and other game sites of the like-- the know more than a kid does whos "just working" than a real gamer Wen

Homer

Quote from: Duckie Quackers on July 10, 2004, 06:12:51 PM
yea the dudes at EB said it was on PS at one time, I know its on gameboy advance, but also very hard to get

I searched Froogle which is the shopping part of google. There appears to be many websites to get the game for either gameboy or SNES ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Super Duckie

www.half.com is the best place to get games Homer, give it a try

Super Duckie

EB is store credit, can anyone tell me if Gamestop gives you cash

Homer

zenia

have any of you tried EBAY for games?? I bought a  of bunch of PS 1 games for dirt cheap that i could not find at funcoland, gamestop or electronic boutique, the sony or the playstation website sometime has good prices on games too :)

LeelooMin

ebay and amazon DO have good prices on USED games-- i wish i knew about this b4 i bought all of mine in mint shrink- WAA oh well-- but back to me-- aside from paint shop pro- (psp) for the computer i have this giant plastic folding cate full of cheat codes guides and strat guides from prima and brady- i have them apart so i can put in a three ring binder with sheet protectors and use them that way :) and i have them all for each of my games-- game- ran 50 and book ran 20-  speakin of chrono cross-- i have it-- but havent played it yet-- im stuck on pallets in beyond good and evil - Wen

owner of a snes, ps,ps1,ps2, GBA SP, n64- and gotta love zelda link to the past--

Homer

You know gamefaqs has the walkthroughs codes etc. No need to buy game guides. ;)

Super Duckie

evens though its the same thing, but half.com is alot better than ebay

ef9n15

I just can't wait till GTA:Sand Andreas{i think thatsa how you spell it} to come out. The GTA series is the best!

LeelooMin

homer yes i do-- but i like to have EVERYTHING!! Wen

Homer

ZaLandCruiser

GTA is comming out some time in october :).

ef9n15

LeelooMin

homer its where i got most of my online strat guides and verify codes- wanting to start eh dot hack series-- Wen

eminem

hay all,
           i just wanted to say that one of my favorites is for the playstation/xbox.  the oddworld series, with the latest being munchie's oddysee.  i think that and the 2 games before ROCK!!!!  also, a good source for cheats and walkthrus is www.gamezone.com

---gee i hope I'm allowed to post that web Addy----

Tc all and happy gaming.

wutupkid

for everyone who is foaming at the mouth for the next GTA, i found an excellent site.

http://fivestar.thegfcc.com/list.htm

here you can read about C.J, the main character of GTA:SA, the latest screens, and tons of other details. some of the major changes between previous GTAs and San Andreas is that the main character can eat, workout, and swim (no more drowning ;D). also, the size of the map of GTA:SA is 4 to 6 times larger than the map of Vice City.

gettysrevenge

This comment is so stupid I feel bad mouthing it.  I dont play anything but pogo on the computer but when I did  my all time fav game was   ZELDA  long since retired lol   Anyway took me 1 yr to solve it the first one and the second one too.  I dont even recall the system however, that was a cool game!!  Anyway,  I just a girl and you boys will be boys  have fun..... ::)  Getty

fatkid

Just to clarify GameStop is the parent company...
They own:
GameStop
Software Etc
Babages
FuncoLand
and another called PlanetFun, or something along those lines...

EB is it's own company (I think)

GameStop itself is owned by Barnes & Noble and is the single largest video game electronics store in the country...

5 or 6 years ago FuncoLand was about to go out of business, so they put themselves up for sell... No one really wanted to buy them, but EB decided to purchase the stores for DIRT cheap... GS saw this and decided to start a bidding war with them... Long story short... GS won the biding and nearly doubled the number of stores around the country...

I used to work at a Software Etc about 3-4 years ago... Always hated the people at EB; the ones in our area were complete morons...  :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview