Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

homer help please

Started by gotmail,

Previous topic - Next topic

gotmail

i am having isssues with my computer, i think i have malware or something like that and i am trying to find something to get rid of that junk. i keep getting pop up all the time. i used to have a progrm to get rid of that stuff but i lost it when puter died and now i need it again. any help is wonderful
thanks a bunch
gotmail

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

1. Make sure you have ALL windows updates
2. Run this program and fix any problems http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Free/3000-2086_4-10407614.html
3. Defrag your pc
4. Reboot your pc

Splenda

I have a Question does anybody know anything about Windows7?  My cheats seem to work well.. But, I cannot turn off the screen saver.. I can put it to not to start up for 9999hours .. But if there is not movement for 10 min or so it will go black but, when I come back the cheat is there and so is the game.. I have looked in the book for Windows7 for dummies but, I cannot find any more than what I put it too!  I know Win7 is like vista! I appreciate any help!  Thank you!

Homer

check your power settings...you are probably using an energy saver mode

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Splenda

Homer Thank you so very much... Awesome you hit the nail on the head.. Things are so different from XPPro..LOL
Now I have a new problem.. I keep getting a error51 error message to reinstall Toothbrush but, it just keeps saying reinstall.. ??? I cannot even get to the part to send an TSR because I do not get it any more .. I was able to register it and tried to use it but, I cannot use the cheat ... I thank you again for your help!

Homer

Quote from: Splenda on March 19, 2010, 04:48:37 PM
Homer Thank you so very much... Awesome you hit the nail on the head.. Things are so different from XPPro..LOL
Now I have a new problem.. I keep getting a error51 error message to reinstall Toothbrush but, it just keeps saying reinstall.. ??? I cannot even get to the part to send an TSR because I do not get it any more .. I was able to register it and tried to use it but, I cannot use the cheat ... I thank you again for your help!

2. Run this program and fix any problems http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Free/3000-2086_4-10407614.html
3. Defrag your pc
4. Reboot your pc
5. Redownload 

Splenda

Homer, I thank you for your assistance on my PC issues.. I guess I must say first this is an new computer I just got it for Xmas.. It has Windows7 with a hard drive of 500 Gig of hard dirve and 8 gig of Ram.. I only have 399 Gig of unused hard drive.. I am have Norton System Works with Norton 360  I have used Norton products since about 1992 .. I use my new puter for Photoshop, PSP and Animation Shop.. I do not keep these programs on this hard drive I have 3 external Hard dirves with each having 500 Gig... I only have a few programs which are all up to date.. I even started using IE for downloading the cheats .. I downloaded 6 of them today all of them work fine with the exception of Toothbrush , AutoLottso was the last one I downloaded it worked just fine to day.. But, as I am typing I am running Norton scans and checking everything.. I hope it works..  Once again I hope it works!

Homer

Make sure you run the program listed in my last post. You might have registry errors that need to be fixed. Just do everything I have listed in order

I hate to tell you this but we have found Norton to be anti-auto at times because it hogs system resources but I think in your case it is more likely a registry error

Splenda

Homer You are a doll!! I did what you said; I thank you I do keep up my defraging reguarly but, I did the system clean up and most of the errors were in IE something I do not use but, to download the cheats.. I had 5300 temporary files in IE and only 25 in Firefox that was my problem.. I just had not done a deep scan.. Sorry about Norton but, Hubby buys it we keep it on our desktop and it is good for 3 puters which we have.. But, following each step did good.. As for a registery cleaner we have that one too.  But, Norton has one in the Norton Utilities.. Homer You are my Hero.. Thank you for all of your help!

Homer

Your welcome. Glad everything is working for you

Squid

Quote from: Splenda on March 20, 2010, 02:34:57 AM
It has ... a hard drive of 500 Gig of hard dirve and 8 gig of Ram..

I have 3 external Hard dirves with each having 500 Gig...

Come to mama....

wow.gif

Squid

Quote from: Splenda on March 25, 2010, 12:43:15 PM
Homer You are a doll!!

He's not bad lookin' either, according to the photo that Stinky has of him.

Homer

Squid

Splenda

Quote from: Squid on March 25, 2010, 02:20:06 PM
Come to mama....

wow.gif

Girlfriend I need them for all of my Graphics in PSP and Photoshop and Animation shop this way I do not loose them.. okay Hot mama

Squid

Quote from: Splenda on March 28, 2010, 09:58:19 AM
Girlfriend I need them for all of my Graphics in PSP and Photoshop and Animation shop this way I do not loose them.. okay Hot mama

LOL, I just about salivate when I hear of power and capacity like that, so to speak. 

rnpj

I have a huge problem.   I too am running Windows 7 on a New laptop,  8 gigs ram, don't remember what processor upgrade I got..   anyway... My programs had been running great.. some still do.. but ones like pogo bowl will freeze up my computer to the point i have to turn it off.  The only thing different is a trial of winzip is expired because I didn't put in my registration code yet.   

Homer

3. Defrag your pc
4. Reboot your pc

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview