PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:35:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Guess i just need to " vent " or something ?!?!?!?!?

Started by dolphin_dude,

Previous topic - Next topic

dolphin_dude

ok i know im new here BUT  :'(

as i have said in my past post i have been playing on pogo fo over 3 years  just hit the 1 mil mark and i have been trying all these " helpers " now cause i am busting my bum ....   now i saw a guy yesterday that had 3 mill tokens in a game  now i saw him today and he has almost 5 mil ??????   

what am i doing wrong ???   i think i just finaly need to go find anutter site  i try so hard  again my goal is 3 mil   @ this point i will settel for 1.5 i just feel im getting no where
is there any " fast " way to get tokens  .....

i see all these 10's of mill tokens ...   even saw a 40+ mil   all im asking 4 is ..... heck who knowes what im asking for ....
guessi just need to quit ?!?!?! or find something .... anything that might help

ty for letting me " vent " i might see you all in games ...

gl to all
happy playing

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Homer

Don't know what your doing but you can easily get 500,000 tokens a day with the BubbleBuster program. What's the big rush with the tokens?

$10 gets you the BubbleBuster program have you even tried it? ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ronandamee1

I think the big jump you are seeing in tokens lately is coming from the Texas holdem games. Go try to flip your 1 mil over into 2 mil there. The pots can be as high as 200k a game. If you are lucky, you could easily make 3 million playing holdem. Otherwise do as home suggested and use the auto for poppit. 50k tokens an hour. Got get em!

yousmellbad

that is how alot of the people who get millions real fast are getting their tokies. they're using autos.

if you really want tokies that bad check out the Bubble Buster or Turbo Twister autos. they get good tokies

DEBKARLAR

I think i can honestly say anyone with over 25 million is probaby cheating. Tx hold'em is a fairly new game and the best game to get lotta tokens w/o an auto is Turbo 21. try playing any and all pogo games without auto's and don't play Tx hold 'em and you will see the max ya might get is about 50,000 per day x 365 days = 18,250,000
assuming your playing EVERYDAY
please feel free to correct or dispute my figures

gettysrevenge

Quote from: Homer on July 10, 2004, 12:29:53 PM
Don't know what your doing but you can easily get 500,000 tokens a day with the BubbleBuster program. What's the big rush with the tokens?

$10 gets you the BubbleBuster program have you even tried it? ???  I am opening a virtual store where people can shop with the virtual money and the virtual merchandise they need or want haha  jiust another sick getty joke

HoldemFoldem1

the cheatothingy pogo 2 go trick is the best way to get tokiesĀ  ;)

Homer

Quote from: Pcheats on July 09, 2004, 02:06:17 PM
The program that you are referring to illegally hacks to get the tokens. We do not condone programs like that here.

As has been stated previously. We do not condone the use of that program.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

HoldemFoldem1

ok sorry - i wont talk bout it here
its gotten me  quite a few tokens though ;)

Super Duckie

ef9n15

Ok.I play in texas holdem and they have all in tables and raise or fold. I personally play in raise or fold and gain lots of tokies FAST!If you want go to the super rollers all in table and look for <admin edit by Homer>  kuse i'll be there.

Note from Homer

Do not post your pogo sn here. Pogo monitors this board occasionally. It could cause you to lose your pogo account. ;)

KittyKat

I wouldnt post your pogo name here just because there are spies and they might ban you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview