Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

risk

Started by jtric1963,

Previous topic - Next topic

jtric1963

harley89

Squid

I loaded the game page (with all the rooms listed) and clicked on HOW TO PLAY.  I didn't even go into a game room and I know already that this game is going to be auto material. 

C~M

Made rank 1 on 2 names.  This games ranks go by games played.

Cassidy C

YAY!  Risk has been released.... dancing16.gif    I had to go to "Edit My Favorite Games" cuz it wasn't listed under "Categories" or "Games A-Z"
Rank Badges r at Rank 10 - Complete 50 Games
                       Rank 20 - Complete 100 Games
                       Rank 30 - Complete 150 Games
                       Rank 40 - Complete 250 Games
                       Rank 50 - Complete 500 Games

You can set it up so u only have to Conquer 24 Territories or u can do Wolrd Domination , as well as how many turns u want the game to last - from 10 to 50 Turns , as well as the speed of the timer  tumbsup.gif

I believe there r also a couple "in game" badges for Successfully winning 100 Battles & Successfully Defending ur territory in 80 Battles - but maybe these r going to come out as Mix-n-Match Badges or possibly in a new album , so they can charge us Gems to get them  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

jtric1963

joe -- you sure woke up feeling good this morning by your post.
as far as Risk--when the heck is the auto coming out.

Joe C

Quote from: jtric1963 on March 23, 2010, 06:13:33 AM
joe -- you sure woke up feeling good this morning by your post.
as far as Risk--when the heck is the auto coming out.
I was feeling good this morning? I always feel good to wake up, as it certainly beats the alternative.

This game seems like a double-browser to me. Set up the cheat program on a five-minute quick game and rank out as fast as possible. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

I will definatally need an Auto to play this game. tryed it ,but didnt understand really what too do. Its awful hard to me.  sad.gif

Cassidy C

Played 6 games , got booted from room upon game completion 6 times.....crying10.gif      Cleaned Cache out b4 the games & still got booted  swear2.gif
Here's to Pogo for this game release  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif
(I didn't have any probs during beta-testing) lipsrsealed.gif

Looks like Homer posted this with all the slapping goin on   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Frogger

Quote from: Joe C on March 23, 2010, 07:39:55 AM
I was feeling good this morning? I always feel good to wake up, as it certainly beats the alternative.

This game seems like a double-browser to me. Set up the cheat program on a five-minute quick game and rank out as fast as possible. tumbsup.gif

I know how to double-browse but I didn't know you could use it with an auto   shocked.gif  Will definitely have to try this.  Is there any tips I should know? lol Thank you  tumbsup.gif

C~M

You can't use an auto from BadgeHelp to double browse, if you want to double browse you have to play by hand.

Joe C

Quote from: Frogger on March 26, 2010, 08:53:11 AM
I know how to double-browse but I didn't know you could use it with an auto   shocked.gif  Will definitely have to try this.  Is there any tips I should know? lol Thank you  tumbsup.gif
You can use two computers, each with an auto program. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mistyeyed

is anyone having trouble loading this game? i keep getting that oops error cripes page coming up..did everything it said to try but still cant load it....any suggestions?

jtric1963

have you checked to see if your java is up to date. you may need to delete it and reinstall it.

Mistyeyed

thanks,i javaed up and was able to download it..im confused on how to play this so will be waiting patiently for the auto..

Squid

Quote from: Mistyeyed on March 27, 2010, 06:24:55 AM
is anyone having trouble loading this game? i keep getting that oops error cripes page coming up..did everything it said to try but still cant load it....any suggestions?
I've gotten a case of the CRIPES twice but Java is up to date and running.  Me no likey this game.

C~M

I made it to rank 11 on 2 names, then went back to my other ones I am trying to finish...lol

Mistyeyed

i have no idea whatsoever on how to play this game....how long does it usually take to finish one..

C~M

5-10 minutes per game if you set it up right

sandyhook

Rank 30 here in one name ~ Rank 28 in another ugh   hysterical.gif
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview