Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

risk

Started by joy1970,

Previous topic - Next topic

joy1970

i am trying to double brows. on one i am using xp and i have your news .3 it works as long I
keep pushing the start buttom girls18.gif. can not leave by it self window's 7.
the second will not work at all. on both i have deleted the program and still getting the same
results. on the second vista clear fonts windows 7
can someone please help? help.gif swear2.gif impatience.gif

Squid

Maybe someone on the forum can help you but it's my opinion there is a problem with this game.  Maybe a JAVA issue?

C~M

chummychum

Make sure you are playing in CLASSIC mode only

Mistyeyed

C~M

Mistyeyed

i just bought the general risk auto and when i tried to use it,it said it was not a valid program..

C~M

Quote from: Mistyeyed on March 28, 2010, 04:12:39 PM
i just bought the general risk auto and when i tried to use it,it said it was not a valid program..

1. Make sure you have ALL windows updates
2. Run this program and fix any problems http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Free/3000-2086_4-10407614.html
3. Defrag your pc
4. Reboot your pc
5. Redownload 

Make sure you follow the proper download and installation instructions

http://www.badgehelp.com/download.php

Mistyeyed

i will try that..its saying win32 not a valid application..

Mistyeyed

thought i would try to run this auto again,i keep gettting a message saying its not a valid win32 application..does anyone know what that means and how i can fix it...thanks..

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sueann42

I did every thing crazy man said still won't work guess I'll wait for fix  it will play for a while then stop will not click on new game

wnn725

my problem in RISK is every half hour or so it says do not adjust your clock  if I am sitting here when it comes on i can click o ff  it but if it is on awhile it kicks me out    what can I do  6_6.gif

C~M

Mistyeyed

mine is doing the same sueann..will not start a new game by itself..this is going to be a long one..

MsMissy

I downloaded the Trial period for Risk, but it didnt even win a game. Will there be another version soon?? I hope. when i come in 4th , thats terrible as i did the same when i didnt use the cheat.  girls18.gif

Stinkerbell

Does anyone know what the rank breakdown is on this? I know you need 500 to rank out, but like from rank 40-41 you need x number of games, then from 41-42 you need x number...?

Homer

Risk is a game of chance. The auto isn't going to win every game. You don't need to win to rank up.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on April 02, 2010, 11:13:27 AM
Risk is a game of chance. The auto isn't going to win every game. You don't need to win to rank up.

Right, I know that. BUT, 500+ games and there's no rank 50 badge yet. According to Pogo, play 500 and get rank 50. When I asked that question I was at rank 49, needing only 5 games to 50, supposedly. I wanted to know the breakdown to find out if that was possible. As I said, no badge, still rank 49 so apparently it's not.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 02, 2010, 11:59:46 AM
Right, I know that. BUT, 500+ games and there's no rank 50 badge yet. According to Pogo, play 500 and get rank 50. When I asked that question I was at rank 49, needing only 5 games to 50, supposedly. I wanted to know the breakdown to find out if that was possible. As I said, no badge, still rank 49 so apparently it's not.

I am on schedule to hit rank 49 today which is 475

I should hit 50 tomorrow

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview