Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Alotzee "Please start Yahtzee Party In Your Browser"

Started by Eldorado23,

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldorado23

The game is open and I was playing earlier using my normal Alotzee download and it worked just fine.  I have rebooted computer, I have tried it in IE and Mozilla where I usually play and it says I have the most current version.  I removed Alotzee and redownloaded it and it still doesn't work!  help!  Thanks!

harley89

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

C~M

gator8_24

I was ready to throw in the towel on that Alotzee auto,  it now just freezes my puter & can't do a thing with it. So it is now off my puter. I don't get anything to submit a tsr and even if I did it freezs the puter.

C~M

They updated the auto, but I tried it and it took my first yahtzee and placed it up top instead of in the yahtzee spot.

Joe C

Quote from: gator8_24 on April 08, 2010, 09:52:33 AM
Guess I'll wait ahile to do that badge. crying10.gif
Which badge? I can help you. I have no problems with kicking butt on Yahtzee. You can PM me if you like, especially if you have the badge activated.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on April 08, 2010, 12:05:45 PM
Which badge? I can help you. I have no problems with kicking butt on Yahtzee. You can PM me if you like, especially if you have the badge activated.

Oh, Joe, I know I was tired when starting that game last night, but darn if I can find it!   I'm also doing Swamps pogo and just went through both acct. but can't find it LOL  I think it needed  yahtzee in 6's. Beginning to think I was losing brains power! lol but thanks anyway.  If I find it I'll send you a PM.

snowflower

Quote from: gator8_24 on April 08, 2010, 02:46:49 PM
Oh, Joe, I know I was tired when starting that game last night, but darn if I can find it!   I'm also doing Swamps pogo and just went through both acct. but can't find it LOL  I think it needed  yahtzee in 6's. Beginning to think I was losing brains power! lol but thanks anyway.  If I find it I'll send you a PM.

LOL gator, I really like your avatar ''' toooooo funny!!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: snowflower on April 08, 2010, 03:54:37 PM
LOL gator, I really like your avatar ''' toooooo funny!!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I like it too!  It's my salute to some men( not all ) LOL hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview