Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Darn Hubby ~ GRRRRR

Started by sandyhook,

Previous topic - Next topic

sandyhook

GRRRRR ~
My Hubby THOUGHT he was "helping me" and cleared my stats from Trival Pursuit GRRRRR   girls18.gif low blow.gif
How this was helping me I dunno know and most months are done on both sides
Sry all I had to vent
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

CindyLouWho

shocked.gif  Bad bad hubby!  I'd say smack his  ass.gif but he may like that so thats out!  lol  SS that happened!! 

C~M

harley89

After 39 years of being married to the same man I know for a fact that men sometimes have a stupid streak that fires up .  There is nothing you can do but hope he gets the message NEVER DO THAT AGAIN  Sadly next time the stupid streak fires up no telling what he will do.

C~M

Quote from: harley89 on March 28, 2010, 04:14:02 PM
Sadly next time the stupid streak fires up no telling what he will do.

He will reset "The Poppit Show" stats.

sandyhook

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Ohhhh he better not or I not gonna cook greens ~ scrapple ~ AND no NASCAR  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif 

WAIT ~ I love NASCAR too    help.gif     nascar4.gif

slap1.gif

I changed my Pogo password and I ain't gonna tell him what it is  topsecret.gif lipsrsealed.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I PAID to get his  own POGO account just a few minutes ago and told him that he don't wear the "Big Girl Panties ~ I do" so leave MY POGO ACCOUNT alone or else   civilwar.gif

I might need help getting Trival Pursuit finish up on UK side 

Joe C

Quote from: sandyhook on March 28, 2010, 06:25:46 PM
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Ohhhh he better not or I not gonna cook greens ~ scrapple ~ AND no NASCAR  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif 

WAIT ~ I love NASCAR too    help.gif     nascar4.gif

slap1.gif

I changed my Pogo password and I ain't gonna tell him what it is  topsecret.gif lipsrsealed.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I PAID to get his  own POGO account just a few minutes ago and told him that he don't wear the "Big Girl Panties ~ I do" so leave MY POGO ACCOUNT alone or else   civilwar.gif

I might need help getting Trival Pursuit finish up on UK side 

I might be able to help when I get back from vacation. I usually work on People's Trivial Pursuit on the weekend overnight sessions, starting Friday.
tumbsup.gif
The bad news is that many of the puzzles you earned in the past CANNOT BE FOUND today. We will not be able to get you as far as you could be.

magnifier.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

Quote from: sandyhook on March 28, 2010, 03:19:59 PM
GRRRRR ~
My Hubby THOUGHT he was "helping me" and cleared my stats from Trival Pursuit GRRRRR   girls18.gif low blow.gif
How this was helping me I dunno know and most months are done on both sides
Sry all I had to vent

Ohhhhhhhhh  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif hubby, ss sandyhook

Mayhem

The poor guy, he messed up and he knows this - right now he needs your love and attention. Give him a beer and a backrub and tell him everything is ok. Tell him you still love him (even though you may not mean it right now). He is in a very fragile state right now and he needs all the support he can get. If your watching a tv show and football/baseball/nascar is on - let him have the remote control. If the lawn needs mowing, tell him "It's ok honey, it can wait till next week". Have any steaks laying around? give them to him and let him go at it with the bbq. This will make him forget how he messed up for awhile. Remember : your not rewarding him - your supporting him.

undecided.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Mayhem on March 28, 2010, 11:10:35 PM
The poor guy, he messed up and he knows this - right now he needs your love and attention. Give him a beer and a backrub and tell him everything is ok. Tell him you still love him (even though you may not mean it right now). He is in a very fragile state right now and he needs all the support he can get. If your watching a tv show and football/baseball/nascar is on - let him have the remote control. If the lawn needs mowing, tell him "It's ok honey, it can wait till next week". Have any steaks laying around? give them to him and let him go at it with the bbq. This will make him forget how he messed up for awhile. Remember : your not rewarding him - your supporting him.

undecided.gif

I'm so lmfao at you right now, Homer. At the same time *sigh* embrace.gif you're right!

Svs that happened to you, sandy! rolleyes.gif

who me?

Quote from: Mayhem on March 28, 2010, 11:10:35 PM

undecided.gif

Mayhem you've got to be crazy! (Remember : your not rewarding him - your supporting him.)
Give him a beer, a back rub, give him the remote!  slap1.gif
Your just trying to get the poor sap out of the deep chit he got himself into  rolleyes.gif
Sandy I'll tell ya what to give him... Give him "The Look" you know what I mean, all men know what I mean...It's the "The Look" that make all men tremble!
Then you will be the one getting the back rubs, and the remote, and taken out to dinner  giggle2.gif
The ball is in your court use it to your advantage, soon enough you will mess up , spend too much out shopping, dent the car, etc.... then you can give him the remote, get him a beer, give him a back rub  tumbsup.gif

Squid

harley89

sandyhook

Well Mayhem you are so wise and smart ~  I have a 5 yr old in therapy for Reactive Attachment Disorder and Post Traumatic Stress and Anger Issues, any ideas? And spanking is not an option.     slap1.gif

I did give hubby "The Look" and he kinda cowered in his recliner hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Of course I will NOT mess up ~ I am perfect  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif if I DO flub up, no one knows it hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Squid I have 4 lawyers and a Guardian ad Lidem  but me thinks noone will take a Pogo Stat Eraser Case  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  but if you talking divorce then that cannot happen cuz I need him to help with the girls, and he does do laundry, dishes, and cleans windows better than me. Plus he has a job   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Now CrazyMan has me worried about The Poppit Show ~ I am rank 38 in there ugh 

Thank You All for ideas, thoughts & condolences  embrace.gif

C~M

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on March 28, 2010, 11:25:40 PM
I'm so lmfao at you right now, Homer. At the same time *sigh* embrace.gif you're right!

Svs that happened to you, sandy! rolleyes.gif

Mayhem said that, not Homer...lol

lilsh0rtii445

Joe C

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 30, 2010, 12:29:55 PM
Mayhem said that, not Homer...lol
Yeah, Homer does not always type. Usually, he slaps da peeps. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jarjar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview