PlayBuddy
June 27, 2024, 07:48:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone know of any FREE 30 day passes still out there?

Started by Joker4BB,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker4BB

Hello, anyone know of any free 30 day passes out there that still work other then the Oprah pass?  magnifier.gif I have been looking all over google and still not able to find one.  panic button.gif Anyone that can PLEASE HELP I would be very thankful. I am disabled and play this a lot.  help.gif

Mayhem

You can just create a new pogo name and use the oprah 30 day pass.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joker4BB on March 29, 2010, 02:06:44 PM
Hello, anyone know of any free 30 day passes out there that still work other then the Oprah pass?  magnifier.gif I have been looking all over google and still not able to find one.  panic button.gif Anyone that can PLEASE HELP I would be very thankful. I am disabled and play this a lot.  help.gif

Joker, when you get up to 25 posts and can send/receive PM's, drop me a line.  I can help you out with pogo time if you want it.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Homer

Speaking of free pogo I earned another year from RecycleBank  elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

GodsmsVee

Hi Homer

Do you know if recyclebank restricts some addresses?  I keep getting a message to validate the address but it won't accept my address when I say use this address.  Just wondering if anyone else had this same problem.  Thanks

Homer

Quote from: GodsmsVee on March 29, 2010, 06:18:00 PM
Hi Homer

Do you know if recyclebank restricts some addresses?  I keep getting a message to validate the address but it won't accept my address when I say use this address.  Just wondering if anyone else had this same problem.  Thanks

I have no idea. You do need to use a real address. You might want to contact them.

GodsmsVee

roadwarrior

Quote from: Homer on March 29, 2010, 05:33:57 PM
Speaking of free pogo I earned another year from RecycleBank  elf2.gif

How many years do you have no?  50?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Homer

Quote from: roadwarrior on March 29, 2010, 10:45:36 PM
How many years do you have no?  50?

Not really. I have about 10 years. I gave all the rest away.

mrofxat

Quote from: GodsmsVee on March 29, 2010, 06:18:00 PM

You're not the only one with that problem.  I've been trying off and on for a couple of months to get them to accept my real address.  They allegedly validate against the USPS database and that's the exact format I'm submitting that won't validate.  I've contacted them about this issue several times, the last time in such excruciating detail that any moron should have been able to understand it, but I guess they're not that smart, and I've never received a single reply from them, either.  In fact, I think it's time to contact them again and escalate this ongoing "issue." swear2.gif

GodsmsVee

good luck with recyclebank.  Hey, maybe they only like Homer, he must be special  giggle2.gif

Homer

I earn a free year of pogo about every 5-6 weeks from RecycleBank

Sue

Homer

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Homer on April 01, 2010, 06:14:20 PM
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

I only got a year from the subway spins. subway got greedy cause everyone kept stealing them.  giggle2.gif

So, homer. this is for you and your 10 years!

ass.gif  low blow.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif ass.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif

Homer

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on April 01, 2010, 06:29:57 PM
I only got a year from the subway spins. subway got greedy cause everyone kept stealing them.  giggle2.gif

So, homer. this is for you and your 10 years!

ass.gif  low blow.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif ass.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

nowshining

to kashless.org - at the top - REWARDS - sign in when it detects a recyclebank account - find saved searches - create one search - delete it - and keep doing that until one gots 300 points maxed out - also u can leave the search item blank, but just quickly remove it, and wait about a day for it to transfer to ur account on recycle bank...

C~M

Quote from: nowshining on April 05, 2010, 11:04:05 PM
to kashless.org - at the top - REWARDS - sign in when it detects a recyclebank account - find saved searches - create one search - delete it - and keep doing that until one gots 300 points maxed out - also u can leave the search item blank, but just quickly remove it, and wait about a day for it to transfer to ur account on recycle bank...

imverysaucy

anyone know where there may be neww free30 day passes elf2.gif