PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:32:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

EWB passing rooms

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Did a search but no results sooooo I've read the how to play, What are the passing rooms and why?  When I play the game I dodn't get the nasty ppl etc. but not playing in the passing rooms. Thank You

Squid

There is a special badge in that game and the objective is to pass 25,000 pinecones to other players in the room.  People go to the passing rooms which were constructed to focus the play on passing pinecones.  The problem is that people who are passing purists do not want ANY other activity taking place, such as blackouts, which they believe indicate the player is busy covering ALL spots and not concentrating on passing the wild pinecones.  xoxoxo

lilsh0rtii445

I tried to look for a passing room, but couldn't find any. Are they labeled beisde the room name?  undecided.gif

C~M

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on March 29, 2010, 03:11:23 PM
I tried to look for a passing room, but couldn't find any. Are they labeled beisde the room name?  undecided.gif

yes they are and they are usually full and then they go to the bottom of list, which is probably why you haven't seen any

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 29, 2010, 03:56:23 PM
yes they are and they are usually full and then they go to the bottom of list, which is probably why you haven't seen any

tumbsup.gif Thanks, CM!

gator8_24

Thanks, Squid.  I did get the blackout badge the other day.  It is one game I play a lot by hand.

S1lent

Hi,
The rooms are listed as "Passing Room 001 thru 010" or there about.  I asked if it is just on the "honor" system or if there were rules...all responses were positive and said it is just on the "honor" system.

I never got a negative reply.

S1lent

Joe C

I have found, during the time that I have played Everyone Whines Bingo, that the passing rooms are a great way to achieve the pinecone passing requirements. I set the auto for passing wilds and away it goes. I have claimed about ~250 bingos while passing more than 40,000 wilds. I was glad the day that Pogo allowed us to hide our stats from the Neanderthals of the Pogo Police. I cannot stand the self-appointed ministers of Pogo "correctness" in play, chatting or other internet etiquette. These school-marms and hall-monitors can all just take a flying leap.

Of course, people that intentionally score blackout after blackout in a passing room just to rile up the nit-pickers need a job, too. I am glad that no one can tell who did a blackout unless a player chooses to keep stats visible. In the end, all the screaming and bullying is quite sickening. People used to accuse me of getting blackouts because I did not chat and my stats were hidden. You know what was funniest about that? My cheat program passed every pinecone it could and did not claim more than one blackout per eight-hour session.

For those of you that have not experienced Everyone Whines Bingo and the distinct pleasure of a communistic passing room, I salute you. My experience is that the screamers and the intentional blackout trouble-makers seem to come in waves. Sometimes, I like to watch the pretty colors go by. Most of the time, I am doing something else. But I never chat with the fools. beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on March 30, 2010, 08:08:31 PM
For those of you that have not experienced Everyone Whines Bingo and the distinct pleasure of a communistic passing room, I salute you.

englishman.gif

debbie87

I've been in rooms where people scroll the players list to see who got the Blackout and if anyone had their profile blocked, they automatically got blamed. It's ridiculous. I have found that Passing Room 001 in Speedy, Five Card is the best room to be in. They actually encourage you to get a Blackout if you have to, in order to pass cones. Most of the people I met in that room were very nice. Best thing to do though if you meet the Mean People is just NOT engage them. They like to report people..............ALOT.

And nice picture Stinkerbell. He is a pretty, pretty man. Looks like Channing Tatum............MMMMMMMMMMMM

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview