PlayBuddy
August 09, 2024, 03:21:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Joe C. Works for Pogo

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Mayhem

I knew it!  Joe ... watching you.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

lol Mayhem...what did you originally say before you edited it?

Sue

Yeppers I seen that a few days ago....

Since Joe said he was "on vacation"  lipsrsealed.gif

I didn't want to let peeps know his real joe and location. panic button.gif
And I am truly joking... cause I know for a fact Joe works for me doing badges. giggle2.gif

Squid

Hey, Joe, maybe you can get us a deal on gems???  You're a producer, afterall!

Thanks bunches. giggle2.gif

gator8_24

I don't think Joe will give us anything.  In his avatar he says ( I quote exactly) "I WILL NOT GIFT YOU ANYTHING!!! EVER!!! SO THERE!!!"  So I think we are out of luck!
Oh please Joe say it isn't so! embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Crazy~Man on April 03, 2010, 11:24:48 PM
Yes he does.  I found this in the news on Pogo.

If I worked for Pogo, here is what I would institute:
1) Players can hide their screen-name, showing up as PogoPlayer and a random number
2) Every aspect of their profile could be hidden, including high scores, blackouts, tokens, etc.
3) If a player chats, their screen name becomes visible.
4) A player can click the "I use cheats" button on their profile settings, eliminating them automatically from any cash-equivalent prizes. Once highlighted, it can never be deactivated.
5) There would be dedicated "Cheaters" rooms in Pogo. These rooms would only be active for players that have checked the "I use cheats" button. The discussion of cheat programs would be allowed in these rooms. Calling another player a cheater in these rooms would be a reportable violation of the TOS and lead to 96-hour ban.
6) Players could gift tokens directly to other players, with a 5,000,000 per account per day cap. The cap would be for giving and receiving.
7) Rank points would be the standard for ALL games. Games like Monopoly and Tri-Peaks would have both rank points and the current standard stats. If the game is extended, the current stats would remain the same and the player would be required to achieve the number of rank points.
8) All "Rated" game badges would be achievable against Pogo bots.
9) Backgammon would be updated to allow a player to compete against Pogo bots.
10) One game every two months would be extended in ranks. For example, Poppit, Turbo 21, etc.
11) A player that selects "I use cheats" would not have a rank progress limiter in any game. Instead, they would be limited only in the number of tokens they could win.
12) Anonymous gifting. In those games where one player "gifts" tokens to another player, a player can select to be anonymous giver, anonymous receiver or both. An anonymous giver would give the message "An anonymous player in this room gave you a token gift of X". An anonymous receiver would show up as a choice in those games that says "Give tokens to anonymous player."

I would not want to work for Pogo, as they are not anal-retentive enough and their customer service is bad.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

alyaks

I nominate OUR Joe C for president. I will campaign for him with whatever resources are my disposal. I expect that as president, he will mandate with executive decision that EA sports will implement his suggestions for Pogo or they will be shut down. The ruling on this would be because of a new interpretation of the Civil Rights Act which states:

The Civil Rights Act of 1871 applies to public employment or employment involving state action prohibiting deprivation of rights secured by the federal constitution or federal laws through action under color of law. Title VII is the principal federal statute with regard to employment discrimination prohibiting unlawful employment discrimination by public and private employers, labor organizations, training programs and employment agencies based on race or color, religion, gender, and national origin.

Specifically:

Title VII also prohibits retaliation against any person for opposing any practice forbidden by statute, or for making a charge, testifying, assisting, or participating in a proceeding under the statute.

Our new president would take this wording to mean that cheaters could not be discriminated against because of their preferences. He will also cite the First Amendment which clearly discriminates against us for talking about our passion of cheating in Pogo rooms.

LONG LIVE JOE C!!!!! vote.gif vote.gif july4_2.gif july4th_34.gif july4th_25.gif july4th_33.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: Crazy~Man on April 03, 2010, 11:36:33 PM
lol Mayhem...what did you originally say before you edited it?

I forgot the "Joe ..." part  tongue.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

mycatownsme

Great ideas Joe!  tumbsup.gif
Too bad we'll never see these things happen.

Hope you had a great vacation.  ee4.gif

gator8_24

we now know what Joe did on his vacation.  he sat on the beach and thought up his mandate!

Joe C

Quote from: gator8_24 on April 04, 2010, 03:26:21 PM
we now know what Joe did on his vacation.  he sat on the beach and thought up his madate!
I always think these things. I need to tighten down the list and make it more formal.

However, I am not going to run for office if asked and I am not going to serve if elected.
tumbsup.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on April 04, 2010, 03:43:02 PM
I always think these things. I need to tighten down the list and make it more formal.

However, I am not going to run for office if asked and I am not going to serve if elected.
tumbsup.gif

chicken  hysterical.gif

shamoo

cheerleading.gif Joe C for prisident and Homer for vice  cheerleading.gif beer11.gif panic button.gif ok maybe i better stick to coffee.gif giggle2.gif

alyaks

Quote from: shamoo on April 04, 2010, 05:44:31 PM
cheerleading.gif Joe C for prisident and Homer for vice  cheerleading.gif beer11.gif panic button.gif ok maybe i better stick to coffee.gif giggle2.gif

Homer for vice? Sounds like he resembles that remark!!

C~M

Quote from: juliann826 on May 24, 2010, 07:01:27 PM
whats the big deal?

The big Deal is We are cheaters, look at the name of the site...I was making fun of my friend Joe C.'s name because someone from Pogo has the same name and he helps most everyone with badges...lol...I know you are new, but read well before you make nasty remarks.

Joe C

edfshr

CUte. Re: #6. Cheaters should probably not give tokens to non cheaters who enter them into the jackpot drawings because that's the whole problem claimed by Pogo anyway.

Just a thought. Not that anyone actually wins a drawing anyway.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview