Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

risk

Started by jtric1963,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Squid

Mistyeyed

does anyone know what the win32application not valid mean and how to fix it...everytime i try to use the auto this will  pop up..

C~M

Quote from: Mistyeyed on March 29, 2010, 03:55:52 PM
does anyone know what the win32application not valid mean and how to fix it...everytime i try to use the auto this will  pop up..

I told you what to do, you need to delete all parts of the auto and redownload it.

destiny child

I played this last night and it took two hours to do a game,least I won. How do you set up to play a game in 10 minutes. Would be a big help. Is the auto working good on this.  Thanks  Destiny

C~M

Best is to double browse and play in speedy rooms and set table this way.

Edited to Change Picture...lol

destiny child

Thank You Crazy Man for the help   Destiny cheerleading.gif

C~M

Quote from: destiny child on March 29, 2010, 08:24:56 PM
Thank You Crazy Man for the help   Destiny cheerleading.gif

You're welcome, also you can check to Disable the battle screen which I forgot to check...lol

Mistyeyed

thanks for the info.i used the auto last nite and after a half hour i shut the computer down,too bad the board isnt set up where you can continue with a game..thanks again..

C~M

Quote from: Mistyeyed on March 30, 2010, 02:58:34 PM
thanks for the info.i used the auto last nite and after a half hour i shut the computer down,too bad the board isnt set up where you can continue with a game..thanks again..

I take it by that in red that you got your auto working again.  I'm happy for you!  I let mine run all night as Pogo didn't shut down.

Mistyeyed

i see by that setup that you mentioned to use the speedy rooms,i tried that but when i play on speedy the auto wont click on new game...can those settings be used to play in classic and still move along fairly fast?

C~M

Quote from: Mistyeyed on March 30, 2010, 03:44:27 PM
can those settings be used to play in classic and still move along fairly fast?

I would think so, but I haven't played classic, only speedy.

Mistyeyed

it will allow you to make some of the same selections but not the ones across the top..i tried the classic,but kept booting out..i did play  in speedy and had to keep clicking on new game,i played four games like that but did not move into rank 1 yet..do you know how many you need for first rank?

Squid

I downloaded the RISK auto.  It just sits there.  Does nothing.

Stinkerbell

In regards to the slow load issue, this is what Pogo says:

-----

Risk for Pogo was released today, 03/23/2010. Be aware that Risk is the most graphics intensive game on Pogo right now. Due to its size, Risk might take longer than usual to load. A comparable game, in terms of loading time, is Monopoly: Here & Now. In our experience, Risk takes a bit longer to load than Monopoly.

We recommend cleaning your cache, Java cache, and Windows Temp files. Cleaning these files will ensure your browser has enough space to load Risk. A great program some of our players like to use is CCleaner. It is free and easy to use to clean all these files in one swoop. (Please note that we are not affiliated with this program and do not provide support for it.)

You might also want to try Step 3 in this Article to increase your Java memory (this is an advanced step).

Also, wired connections can oftentimes be faster than wireless connections. If you're on a laptop, you might want to try hooking up directly to your modem or router using an Ethernet cable.

We know our players are ready for a game like Risk. We do recommend the tips above if you're hitting a snag connecting to the game. Happy gaming!

----

Homer, what do you know about the CCleaner program?

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 31, 2010, 05:12:04 PM
In regards to the slow load issue, this is what Pogo says:

-----

Risk for Pogo was released today, 03/23/2010. Be aware that Risk is the most graphics intensive game on Pogo right now. Due to its size, Risk might take longer than usual to load. A comparable game, in terms of loading time, is Monopoly: Here & Now. In our experience, Risk takes a bit longer to load than Monopoly.

We recommend cleaning your cache, Java cache, and Windows Temp files. Cleaning these files will ensure your browser has enough space to load Risk. A great program some of our players like to use is CCleaner. It is free and easy to use to clean all these files in one swoop. (Please note that we are not affiliated with this program and do not provide support for it.)

You might also want to try Step 3 in this Article to increase your Java memory (this is an advanced step).

Also, wired connections can oftentimes be faster than wireless connections. If you're on a laptop, you might want to try hooking up directly to your modem or router using an Ethernet cable.

We know our players are ready for a game like Risk. We do recommend the tips above if you're hitting a snag connecting to the game. Happy gaming!

----

Homer, what do you know about the CCleaner program?

I'll stick to my Advanced System Care software

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Thanks, Homer.

I looked some more in the Help area and they said that if you're running on a wireless connection, consider connecting your laptop or wireless computer, directly to the modem with an ethernet cable.

Just a suggestion.

C~M

I use CCleaner and it is safe and fast.  I also use ASC at times as it is good also.

sandyhook

I also use CCleaner & my wireless laptop & RegScrub if you using XP

So many different computer systems and everyone has their preferences on software & how they have computer set up it gets confuddling
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview