Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Disneylandlady - please check in.

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I saw your message that the earthquake hit hard at your place and that you were knocked to the ground. Please check in when you can and let us know that you're ok.   embrace.gif

To anyone else who might have been in the area, please let us know how you're doing.

It was a wild ride at my house. Slow, rocking motion that made us all feel nausiated and went on and on and on. It was almost like sea sickness.

who me?

Wow... I didn't even know this happened tilll I read this post then looked it up.
I hope everyone is ok!
Stinker it sounds like you faired well besides the rocking.
Now I'm worried about DLL   undecided.gif
Bless you all  embrace.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

harley89

Just got the news in email.  glad you are ok Stinker  now Disney please check in 

lilsh0rtii445

Just heard it on the news. Wow, unbelieveable. Hope everyone is okay. Glad you're ok, stinker.

embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Thanks everyone! Yes, we are fine here. My inlaws live in San Clemete, CA and they got it bad. DLL was much closer to the epicenter, so I'm hoping to hear from her soon.

alyaks

So glad you're okay. I lived in So Cal and I hated the earthquakes. I'm glad to be away from them and only have to put up with tornadoes now. Hope we hear from DLL soon. I've heard varying reports on the magnitude...from 6.9 to 7.2 and that it was a long one. Stay safe Stinky and be prepared for the aftershocks that are sure to come.  embrace.gif

Squid

Geeez, I was away for the holiday.  I hadn't even heard.  DLL, I hope you're ok.  Stinky, I'm glad you and the family are ok and sorry for the horror.  I used to live in CA.... the earthquakes were a trip!

jarjar

Stinky glad to hear you and the family are fine. I had not even heard about an earthquake... geez where have i been.

Hopefully, DLL is fine. Hope we hear from her soon.

gator8_24

Hope everyone will be okay!  Earthquakes are the reason we moved from Northern Cal (San Jose) in 1992.We had so many as came from the SanAndreas fault line.  Had that whopper during the World Series between the Giants and Oakland. After that every little quake had me packing! LOL We didn't have any  structual damage just things on the floor including dinner!  I had no fingernails out there and now they grow like weeds!  Nerves can do tricks.

Glad you came out ok Stinker and DLL check in and let us know you are okay.

Stinkerbell

DLL posted a couple things this morning. I guess she's ok because her sense of humor is the same. This was her post:

˙ǝʞɐnb ǝɥʇ ɹǝʇɟɐ ɹoolɟ ǝɥʇ uo llıʇs noʎ ɟo ǝsoɥʇ ɹoɟ pɐǝɹ oʇ ɹǝısɐǝ

LOL

snowflower

6_6.gif oh dear. I didn't even know about it, had to find out in here. Sure hope e1's OK.

Stinkerbell

The odd thing about this quake is that if you look at the USGS tracking map, the aftershocks aren't staying in that vicinity, they are moving north along the fault line. Eeeeks!  I heard this morning that they expect sizable aftershocks for years.

Squid

Quote from: gator8_24 on April 05, 2010, 09:40:02 AM
Had that whopper during the World Series between the Giants and Oakland.
That was 1989.  I lived in San Francisco and will never forget it.  Then I moved to Los Angeles just in time for the Northridge Quake - won't forget that one either.  Then I moved back east and the very night I got back, the Ramapo fault had a quake.  I swore the quakes were following me!

Homer

Quote from: Squid on April 05, 2010, 01:13:51 PM
  That was 1989.  I lived in San Francisco and will never forget it.  Then I moved to Los Angeles just in time for the Northridge Quake - won't forget that one either.  Then I moved back east and the very night I got back, the Ramapo fault had a quake.  I swore the quakes were following me!

Maybe your forum name should be "Schleprock"  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Squid

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on April 05, 2010, 01:46:19 PM
Maybe your forum name should be "Schleprock"  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
What would your forum name be, provided most choices are not allowed by the censors? tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

gator8_24

DDL has been posting on twitter. I sent her a DM and told her how everyone here was worried about her so maybe she'll come by and let  us know how she is getting along.

Mayem or Homer have you heard from Chummy? I think Stinker is correct he is in Oceanside area.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview