PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:35:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Disneylandlady - please check in.

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8_24 on April 05, 2010, 05:39:29 PM
DDL has been posting on twitter. I sent her a DM and told her how everyone here was worried about her so maybe she'll come by and let  us know how she is getting along.

Mayem or Homer have you heard from Chummy? I think Squid is correct he is in Oceanside area.

Yep, that's where I've been getting her posts from, Twitter. I have a friend in Phoenix who said she was sitting at her desk during the quake and it made her dizzy as well.

Squid

DLL sent me an email last night.  She is well, as is her family.  She didn't get too much damage although a bit of straightening up will be needed.  It was scary!  I told her we were all very happy to hear she's ok.  She's a trooper!

((((( DIS )))))

harley89

I guess Im just getting old but it took me a while to figure out who Schelprok(cant spell it) was.  You will always be Squid to me to old to change.   Yeah DLL  glad your still with us .

Squid

Quote from: harley89 on April 06, 2010, 06:21:37 AM
I guess Im just getting old but it took me a while to figure out who Schelprok(cant spell it) was.  You will always be Squid to me to old to change.   Yeah DLL  glad your still with us .
LOL, Homer joked that I should change my name to Schleprock so I did.  I will change back now.  I'm Squid and always will be.  xoxoxox

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview