PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:31:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ssss

Started by AireHead101,

Previous topic - Next topic

AireHead101

ssssss

pizzaman984

mentosman727

Remember that time Bush inherited a thriving economy and left it in shambles by the time he left, and then Fox News tried (successfully)  to convince the hill folk that the new president should've waved his magic wand to fix 8 years of epic failure?

lol yeah, good times.

It is a well known fact that everyone who watches Fox News is either older than 60 or has an IQ of about 60.

gran2x2

I think Obama is making a mess all by himself..He can blame Bush but it's his job now and he hasn't shown me diddly in 2 years..

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mentosman727 on December 15, 2010, 03:52:52 PM
Remember that time Bush inherited a thriving economy and left it in shambles by the time he left, and then Fox News tried (successfully)  to convince the hill folk that the new president should've waved his magic wand to fix 8 years of epic failure?

lol yeah, good times.

It is a well known fact that everyone who watches Fox News is either older than 60 or has an IQ of about 60.

Homer, did you forget to lock the doors to the looney bin again?

pete379

well lets see mentosman, i'm not over 60, and a lot higher iq than 60. at least Fox News reports the news, whereas the network news channels have their noses so far up obamas' ass, they can't see whats going on around them.  magnifier.gif swear2.gif ass.gif low blow.gif

soapbubbles

For you that think Obama has done nothing try this link http://whatthe****hasobamadonesofar.com/

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview