Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Joe C.

Started by Sue,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

Had a question for you.

I am assuming that this summer Subway may run the same contest.
To prepare for that I am making many easy to remember email addresses.

Did you make a spreadsheet for the last contest and what do you advise for me..
meaning how should I lay it out so I can easily see what emails I have did?

C~M

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on April 10, 2010, 09:07:04 PM
make a notepad with them all in it
That's precisely what I did.  I also had a notepad with all the codes each email won and what I did with the code (which of my Pogo accounts it was applied to, who I gifted it to or if I donated it to the Homer Project).  It worked out well.

who me?

I had problems with my computer earlier this week and  embarrassed.gif me forgot what email I used here and forgot my password, so I spent a long time trying to log in here. I think I got it to where I'm logged in forever here.
So when I tried to log in on my laptop I couldn't remember what my info was.
Anywho I decided to create a bum account here so I could pm Homer or Mayhem and ask for help so I used an old hotmail account.
When I logged into that email account I found 6 3 month passes from the subway contest I forgotten about.  embarrassed.gif
I never did get to create my bum account here, it said I tried too many times and to try again later. 
I honestly don't think subway will ever run that contest again. I think it turned out to be way too costly for them.

Homer

Quote from: who me? on April 11, 2010, 04:29:02 AM
I had problems with my computer earlier this week and  embarrassed.gif me forgot what email I used here and forgot my password, so I spent a long time trying to log in here. I think I got it to where I'm logged in forever here.
So when I tried to log in on my laptop I couldn't remember what my info was.
Anywho I decided to create a bum account here so I could pm Homer or Mayhem and ask for help so I used an old hotmail account.
When I logged into that email account I found 6 3 month passes from the subway contest I forgotten about.  embarrassed.gif
I never did get to create my bum account here, it said I tried too many times and to try again later. 
I honestly don't think subway will ever run that contest again. I think it turned out to be way too costly for them.

If you forget your login info here all you need to do is email myself or Mayhem

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

who me?

Quote from: Homer on April 11, 2010, 06:40:14 AM
If you forget your login info here all you need to do is email myself or Mayhem

You've probably posted your email addy's here a few million times, but I alway figured I'd be able to pm you if needed... yes I'm a blonde  girl5.gif
What's your email addy's so I can put them in my address book?  homer@pogocheats.net  - mayhem@pogocheats.net?

Homer

Quote from: who me? on April 11, 2010, 07:24:35 AM
You've probably posted your email addy's here a few million times, but I alway figured I'd be able to pm you if needed... yes I'm a blonde  girl5.gif
What's your email addy's so I can put them in my address book?  homer@pogocheats.net  - mayhem@pogocheats.net?

yes that is the correct emails

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

who me?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview