Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

CLUE Secrets & Spies

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

As M&M badges are 16 gems apart from specials, I dont think they will increase the price for a while. IMO.

Blacklord4

panic button.gif bummer,who wants to pay extra for clue,when pogo get enough money from players,even trying to get free gem is tough enough to get

Splenda

Like it was mentioned before Stock in Pogo would have a better investment.. As I am just as guilty as Joe I buy all of Pogo's items that we need to aquire more badges.. I just wish they would have left the Pogo store opened.. I want to buy a Pogo coffee mug as I already have purchased the travel mug and use it daily ... (using right now)

Stinkerbell

The new Mexico Clue puzzle is listed in the game room, and you can click Get Now or whatever it says, but then it takes you to a page that says "Ooops, sorry you're getting this message, the problem is on our end (mean head up rear end) so you'll have to try later.

I want to play it NOW!!!!!!!

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 03, 2010, 10:21:10 AM
The new Mexico Clue puzzle is listed in the game room, and you can click Get Now or whatever it says, but then it takes you to a page that says "Ooops, sorry you're getting this message, the problem is on our end (mean head up rear end) so you'll have to try later.

I want to play it NOW!!!!!!!
Ok..... breathe.......... breathe again.......... now go to your happy place..........

giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 03, 2010, 11:22:23 AM
Ok..... breathe.......... breathe again.......... now go to your happy place..........

My "happy place" would be in Mexico which is where the new Clue puzzles take place!!!!!! mexican.gif

GodsmsVee

MsMissy

I also do my by haaand, dont think i need an Auto for the clue game, but wish they woud bring out the new 1. Im waiting for it.  impatience.gif

Cheater4Life

New puzzles are now available, one free and one for 20 tokens....

Joe C

Quote from: Cheater4Life on June 15, 2010, 05:33:02 AM
New puzzles are now available, one free and one for 20 tokens....
Thanks

Already done!
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

GodsmsVee

GodsmsVee

Finished the new episodes.  too easy.  When will some more be out crying10.gif

MsMissy

Finaly new Clue game came out. I got 1 done yesterday, & will do other after i get my badges this week.  cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview