Main Menu

May Jigsaw Detective

Started by cowboy63,

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboy63

CindyLouWho

Squid

gator8_24

I forgot all about it. Been busy doing badges for others.

MsMissy

I got mine done yesterdaay. Whoopee done for another month & gl 2 y'all  turkey4.gif

Splenda

I thought they were going to Retire the Detective??  I used to enjoy doing them myself I went way back to 2003 and did them all from the start but, they do not change the puzzles much from than.. I would like to see a change ...

binkster247

right i wish they would take a change for once in a while it is starting to get boring to me  sad.gif

Joe C

Quote from: binkster247 on May 28, 2010, 11:22:32 AM
right i wish they would take a change for once in a while it is starting to get boring to me  sad.gif
Once a month, I run my cheat program for 45 minutes per account and get a badge. This sounds great to me. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

jamrow32

odd that there's no "coming soon, do not open" case for June.  Nor does it appear on the badge section of jigsaw detective.  Maybe it's finally retired.  Or pogo just got lazy abd decided not to release it yet...hmmm

jamrow32

after reading the notes of the last case....the detective got engaged....therefore we may have actually seen the retirement of jigsaw detective....if so...R.I.P. and thanks for the many easy badges you gave me.     magnifier.gif

Joe C

Whenever there is a sale on Mix and Match badges that coincides with the end of the month, Pogo delays the release of new Mix and Match badges as well as the Jigsaw Detective case.
magnifier.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Quote from: Joe C on May 31, 2010, 09:15:42 PM
Pogo delays the release of new Mix and Match badges as well as the Jigsaw Detective case.

Where are my badges??!!??  When are they going to go down and release them??

MsMissy

May case i did already, but went into lok this morning for June & it wasnt there or the new badges. whats up??? is pogo taking Jigsaw out, i hope not. will check again soon.  6_6.gif

Hocky

Me thinks it is finally over....Here it is June 21....no june badge to get.  RIP Jigsaw Detective!  magnifier.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview