Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

E A Violation

Started by snowflower,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

white flag.gif panic button.gif
Can anyone tell me why I'm getting an E A Violation box appearing on my screen when trying to load my auto's from time to time? I load them sometimes from the START button and name of auto, other times from All Programs, BadgeHelp, name of auto. Since these warnings started appearing, the only thing different I can think of on my computer is Microsoft Security Essentials. As you probably know, this is a fairly new Virus Protector offered by Microsoft as an addition to Windows.
rolleyes.gif
Is a report going in somewhere each time this violation warning comes up on my screen?  Homer, Mayhem. CM ... anyone ~ any ideas please?

Homer

Just reinstall the program. The error has nothing to do with EA/Pogo

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

snowflower

Quote from: Homer on April 17, 2010, 11:22:12 AM
Just reinstall the program. The error has nothing to do with EA/Pogo

whew ty Homer!   blink.gif

snowflower

Many, many thanks for the quick reply and I did as you said Homer. I deleted it from my BadgeHelp file on my Start Menu, then went to Start, Search, typed in SearchParty and deleted anything left behind. Then I re-downloaded it. Now I'm still getting the attention prompt and a similar box that reads: EAccessViolation. And a file in the top left corner of the box reads: naugadfiyg. What the....?

Homer

after deleting the programs

1. Make sure you have ALL windows updates
2. Run this program and fix any problems http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Free/3000-2086_4-10407614.html
3. Defrag your pc
4. Reboot your pc
5. Redownload 

snowflower

Quote from: Homer on April 17, 2010, 12:21:43 PM
after deleting the programs....

cheerleading.gif
Thanks so much Homer, I did everything you said and it sure found a lot of problems!
Now I guess the EA Violation box will have to find another screen to haunt, lol.
So far it seems to be working GREAT.  Well done, Homer!!

Homer

Quote from: snowflower on April 17, 2010, 04:54:27 PM
cheerleading.gif
Thanks so much Homer, I did everything you said and it sure found a lot of problems!
Now I guess the EA Violation box will have to find another screen to haunt, lol.
So far it seems to be working GREAT.  Well done, Homer!!

your welcome elf2.gif

edfshr

The price is certainly reasonable and I am not opposed to buying it but I wish I could let it clean everything once and then see if there are good or bad side effects.

In fact if I like it I would even pay for 3 3-computer licenses ($90) instead of 1 10-computer license ($160)

Squid

Quote from: edfshr on May 03, 2010, 04:01:05 AM
The price is certainly reasonable and I am not opposed to buying it but I wish I could let it clean everything once and then see if there are good or bad side effects.

In fact if I like it I would even pay for 3 3-computer licenses ($90) instead of 1 10-computer license ($160)
If you're talking about the Advanced System Care, it's free.  The Pro version costs a bit of money but not the standard version.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview