PlayBuddy
July 02, 2024, 03:02:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone know of any FREE 30 day passes still out there?

Started by Joker4BB,

Previous topic - Next topic

chaotic_speed_angel

I can't find any other passes other than the Oprah passes either!  crying10.gif My Oprah pass ends tomorrow.

Homer

Quote from: chaotic_speed_angel on April 07, 2010, 03:09:37 PM
I can't find any other passes other than the Oprah passes either!  crying10.gif My Oprah pass ends tomorrow.

Make a new account

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

chaotic_speed_angel

Quote from: Homer on April 07, 2010, 03:17:41 PM
Make a new account
If I make a new account would I lose my badges and screen name? I'm new to this so I need some help... lol no-no.gif

Homer

Quote from: chaotic_speed_angel on April 07, 2010, 03:39:42 PM
  If I make a new account would I lose my badges and screen name? I'm new to this so I need some help... lol no-no.gif

yes, if you want to keep everything you will eventually have to pay for a club account

Sue

Quote from: nowshining on April 05, 2010, 11:04:05 PM
to kashless.org - at the top - REWARDS - sign in when it detects a recyclebank account - find saved searches - create one search - delete it - and keep doing that until one gots 300 points maxed out - also u can leave the search item blank, but just quickly remove it, and wait about a day for it to transfer to ur account on recycle bank...
That site is no longer doing rewards.

cheeky333

Hi

Does anyone know why we cant use recycle bank in the UK

I registered for it but says its not available to UK residents

Cheeky

mexikev

Hey, this is my first post, but I am wondering how to get some of those free year passes that I have seen so much about.  I have been screwing around with free 7 days and free months for the past four years.  I would like to find a one-year pass and not worry about it for a while.
Help me out please!!! sad.gif

mollytigger50

I am new to this and would like to understand what "Recycle Bank" is?
I am older so I am not that familiar with alot of things...lol

Homer

Quote from: mexikev on May 01, 2010, 03:03:38 PM
Hey, this is my first post, but I am wondering how to get some of those free year passes that I have seen so much about.  I have been screwing around with free 7 days and free months for the past four years.  I would like to find a one-year pass and not worry about it for a while.
Help me out please!!! sad.gif

We don't have any left

Homer

Quote from: mollytigger50 on May 01, 2010, 08:23:24 PM
I am new to this and would like to understand what "Recycle Bank" is?
I am older so I am not that familiar with alot of things...lol

http://www.recyclebank.com/

Squid

Quote from: wizard05285 on May 02, 2010, 10:47:43 AM
What is RecycleBank?
Click on the link that Homer provided in the post just above yours.

jade2002

Doen't look like recyclebank does club pogo rewards any longer. sad.gif

cheeky333

Ive been looking on it also jade and cant seem to find any

destinyisntfree

Everyone keeps talking about the recyclebank thing.  I signed up for the recycle bank account but it does not list club pogo as an available reward.

jeburges

Hi, I'm completly new to this site... I tried the recycle site last night (may 6) and would like to confirm there is no longer offers on it for club pogo.... Where else can we check.... Waiting a responce....So we can all have years of pogoing...LOL

ryanhorbal

tumbsup.gif If any one has free pogo codes please send them to me if possible my mo gave me coke rewards for a free year but i gave them to my gf instead and i now want to play.

Homer