PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:08:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Surveys and Free Gems

Started by RaggedyAndie,

Previous topic - Next topic

RaggedyAndie

Hi everyone!

Is anyone else taking advantage of the surveys Pogo is offering through Peanut Labs?

To date, I have accumulated a whopping 457 free gems.       beer11.gif

les

I got 48 gems then got bored with the surveys. I mostly get disqualified  so the heck with them.  diablo.gif

Squid

I would take advantage but they disqualify you at the end, after they've gotten your info.  That would just tick me off so I stay away.

lilsh0rtii445

I do them. Out of five surveys, I may qualify for 4 of them.  To date, I've gotten 500 something. I hope they keep them around. I don't do the ones where they need my credit card, but all of the other ones I do.

elf2.gif elf2.gif elf2.gif

okiegirl

I dont no how yas getting the gems they always wont me to buy something.

Squid

I tried 4 surveys.  I didn't qualify for one of them.  LOL, always an outcast.

wnn725

how come i get disqualified before i begin

donthearyou. girls18.gif

jamrow32

Actually I did the one for a better car insurance quote (my old policy is soon to expire within 3 months) and got 109 gems.  Not bad for a few minutes of work I would have done anyways shopping around.

wendy

C~M

Quote from: wendy on May 18, 2010, 06:56:34 AM
where do you find the survey to do it?

Click on Pogo News and 1/2 way down on right side.  I've only got 7 gems from them, I answer alot of questions and then get disqualified in the end...lol

eebared

has anyone tried to spend the gems on badges   girls18.gif   it wont let me   crying10.gif

C~M

Quote from: eebared on May 25, 2010, 10:01:36 PM
has anyone tried to spend the gems on badges   girls18.gif   it wont let me   crying10.gif

Where do you live  Maybe you can't use gems or buy them so Pogo won't let you use them if you win them even though they get their money for you doing the survey.

Squid

I got a few gems for a survey.  My first!   I spent some and didn't have any trouble.  I used them for the recent MnM sale.

PB On The Run

I've earned 72 gems by doing surveys on my secondary account.  I didn't have any problem redeeming them.  I bought the special edition Memorial Day badge with them.  Oh and hello Squid, how have you been??

Squid

Quote from: PB On The Run on May 26, 2010, 11:52:34 AM
Oh and hello Squid, how have you been??
PB!!  My little escargot!  How are ya?  I haven't seen you in ages!  So glad you're here.  I hope you've been well.  I'm doing just fine.  WOrking hard, causing trouble and glad the summer is almost upon us.  Any plans for the summer?

MsMissy

I havent tried any of them, as with my luck .id be disqualified. so i dont even bother, but Gl 2 all who get them.  bbq21.gif

PB On The Run

Quote from: Squid on May 26, 2010, 02:15:16 PM
  PB!!  My little escargot!  How are ya?  I haven't seen you in ages!  So glad you're here.  I hope you've been well.  I'm doing just fine.  WOrking hard, causing trouble and glad the summer is almost upon us.  Any plans for the summer?

Same thing here.  Been at a new job for almost a year now, playing the mom taxi to softball games, band practice, music lessons....you know the routine, LOL.  Nothing major planned for the summer.  I'm the camp director for our girl scout neighborhood this year...busy planning all of that.  It should be a good time though, our theme is Survivor.  tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: PB On The Run on May 27, 2010, 01:47:44 PM
Same thing here.  Been at a new job for almost a year now, playing the mom taxi to softball games, band practice, music lessons....you know the routine, LOL.  Nothing major planned for the summer.  I'm the camp director for our girl scout neighborhood this year...busy planning all of that.  It should be a good time though, our theme is Survivor.  tumbsup.gif

hey there fellow girl scout volunteer!  I'm a troop leader with 31 wonderful girls in grades k-10 (K-11 next year and 40 girls)

Only way I keep my sanity is with the help of my 2 wonderful co leaders.  our theme this year for camp is Harry Potter.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

Quote from: PB On The Run on May 27, 2010, 01:47:44 PM
Quote from: roadwarrior on May 27, 2010, 02:27:19 PM
hey there fellow girl scout volunteer!  I'm a troop leader with 31 wonderful girls in grades k-10 (K-11 next year and 40 girls)

Only way I keep my sanity is with the help of my 2 wonderful co leaders.  our theme this year for camp is Harry Potter.

Seems like a great time!  I was a girl scout and was so bored.  I did it for a few years and aside from two one-night camping trips, nothing was ever planned by anyone.  I quit by the time I was in the 6th grade.  You guys are making it fun for those girls!  WTG!

PB On The Run

Quote from: roadwarrior on May 27, 2010, 02:27:19 PM

Glad to meet you Road!!  I have a Jr. troop of 14 girls, plus am the PR person and camp director for our SErvice Unit, which has 150 girls.  I'm also a volunteer adult trainer...specialty is all things outdoors.  That Harry Potter theme is a cool idead!!  I may have to use that one next year!!  I'm also an canoe and archery instructor, so I keep pretty busy. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview