PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:20:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Surveys and Free Gems

Started by RaggedyAndie,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Hi,
To me it is a lot of work for a few gems.  I be retired US Fed Govt, military and drawing Social Security.  What a country.

S1lent

Mayhem

Just saw this on the pogo page :

For 2 days only, earn DOUBLE Pogo Gems with Surveys & Offers!

You can also earn more free pogo gems through surveys and offers supplied by Peanut Labs.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

GodsmsVee

I have  won over 1200 gems.  I used them to buy all the clue episodes and some albums.  when answering the  surveys you have to figure out what they are looking for and yes you may have to  stretch the truth a bit.  lipsrsealed.gif When they ask about magazines yes I read them all  hee heee.  I have maybe one or two more kids then when I started LOL.  it works! giggle2.gif

SultryEyes69

swear2.gif help.gif crying10.gif I have tried every single survey and have been disqualified for each one of them.

I do not understand...I get to half or a third of the way, then it  girls18.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif tells me disqualify.

What am I doing wrong or is it that POGO doesn't like me  girls18.gif 6_6.gif diablo.gif thanks for any help.

Homer

They are probably looking for specific demographics and if you don't fit what they are looking for they stop the survey

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SultryEyes69

hi11.gif Hi! I was wondering if anyone had any gems they can gift me/ I have tried to do the surveys and get more than half way through it and it tells me I do not qualify.  girls18.gif 6_6.gif   Thanks!

Squid

Quote from: SultryEyes69 on September 09, 2010, 07:45:46 PM
hi11.gif Hi! I was wondering if anyone had any gems they can gift me/ I have tried to do the surveys and get more than half way through it and it tells me I do not qualify.  girls18.gif 6_6.gif   Thanks!
OMFreakin'G

GodsmsVee

how do you gift someone gems.  have won over 1200 I use them for badges and clue episodes. dancing16.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview