PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:42:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Am I The Only One

Started by destiny child,

Previous topic - Next topic

destiny child

I have been playing golf solitare for months now, I have used the auto and played my hand and still I am unable to get the perfect badge. I was just wondering if I am the only one who has not been able to get this badge. Any suggestion would be most appreceated. I have even reset my stats and still noting. The Auto got my husbands and sisters before they reached rank 10.  Thanks  Destiny   crying10.gif

C~M

It is all luck, I set my auto up for a challenge a while back and I was rank 50 for a long time, I went to sleep and woke up and had the challenge badge and the perfect game badge.  Hope you get it soon.

Squid

I don't think I've ever had a problem with that game.  Got all my badges without too much of an issue, as I remember.  Good luck.

Joe C

Quote from: destiny child on May 22, 2010, 03:37:23 PM
I have been playing golf solitare for months now, I have used the auto and played my hand and still I am unable to get the perfect badge. I was just wondering if I am the only one who has not been able to get this badge. Any suggestion would be most appreceated. I have even reset my stats and still noting. The Auto got my husbands and sisters before they reached rank 10.  Thanks  Destiny   crying10.gif
Destiny

Resetting your stats does NOTHING towards getting any special badge in Pogo, such as Perfect Game in Golf Solitaire or the 3 Double-Sixes badge in Monopoly. I have found that such badges come randomly, usually early into a session of a game. In fact, running the auto overnight day after day seems to prevent you from getting the badge. For example, I waited a long time for the Royal Flush badge in Regular Texas Hold'em. I stopped playing for about six months. I won the badge within four hands of starting the game when I came back to it. Go figure. tumbsup.gif

I have yet to get the Shooting Star badge in Omaha Poker. I figure I will try the same plan. beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mistyeyed

i havent been able to get the perfect badge in golf solitaire either..ive tried playing the game by hand and letting auto run for hours,ive been ranked out in this for months..the same goes for the sixes badge in monopoly..cant seem to get that one...just luck i guess.

Squid

I guess that's true.  I ran Monopoly over night and woke up to the sixes badge one morning.  I believe the same happened with the perfect game in Golf Sol.  I guess the Pogo gods were smiling upon me on those days.  Good luck to all.

S1lent

Hi,
I use my auto but over-ride it when I see better play by stopping the auto and using the UNDO button.   I also try different rooms if my perfect streak is broken.

S1lent

Homer

Quote from: s1lent on May 23, 2010, 02:46:22 PM
Hi,
I use my auto but over-ride it when I see better play by stopping the auto and using the UNDO button.   I also try different rooms if my perfect streak is broken.

S1lent

I find you are better off picking a room and staying there.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

raine56

I don't have the golf solitaire badge either though I ranked out ages ago.  Gave up on it and monopoly 3 double sixes and did other games.  I go back every so often and try again.  I am just not lucky.

Ufermalosu

on the contrary, do NOT give up. it took 2 weeks of nonstop playing to get both the Rising Star and the Texas Hold Em Royal Flush. took about a week to get the Big Roller but i was already rank 100 in Monopoly.

bottom line, keep an eye on 'games played' or 'hands played' in your stats. the higher that number goes, the more likely you are to get that luck badge. just keep at it. resetting stats makes it worse and taking a break doesnt really pan out, there are no 'rituals' or ways to fool the game into getting that luck badge, just play play play until you have it. be persistant and aggressive!

C~M

Quote from: Ufermalosu on May 30, 2010, 09:40:19 PM
on the contrary, do NOT give up. it took 2 weeks of nonstop playing to get both the Rising Star and the Texas Hold Em Royal Flush. took about a week to get the Big Roller but i was already rank 100 in Monopoly.

bottom line, keep an eye on 'games played' or 'hands played' in your stats. the higher that number goes, the more likely you are to get that luck badge. just keep at it. resetting stats makes it worse and taking a break doesnt really pan out, there are no 'rituals' or ways to fool the game into getting that luck badge, just play play play until you have it. be persistant and aggressive!

lol, that is why I finished the other games first and save the impossible badges for last, even tho I did get the golf one

Kenzie

lipsrsealed.gif

I notice that some games like all the Slots' badges are much easier to win if you play in the afternoon/evenings during the week.  I've set them to run all night many times and didn't get as much luck as I have gaining ranks during daylight hours. 

I got all the Monopoly badges early, before rank 10, and I think that was pure luck.  It's hard to get the Golf perfect badge but keep trying.   I think the gang at pogo enjoys only doling out a few special badges to a chosen few while the rest of us struggle like mad to get 'em.

I can't seem to get the bogglebash ten-letter word badge, still struggling.

I'm saving bloop rankout for last after I finish all the solitaires.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview