PlayBuddy
August 08, 2024, 10:44:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Won a Prize ~ Oh My

Started by sandyhook,

Previous topic - Next topic

sandyhook

OHHHHH Pogo goofed

I had "Auntie" running all night and woke up and found out I won a prize on Pogo     camera.gif    ~ it was the card game Monopoly Deal ~ so i figured what the heck claim it and see if I get it.
So today when I went to the Post Office there it was, in about a week it took to get, from West Coast to East Coast.....   football4.gif
So, I went to my prize page on Pogo and looked if I won anything else, yup wallpapers & screensavers(junk) and lol n behold clear back last fall I had won Game Time, so I clicked to see if offer still good and it was, so I got a week of "free pogo" lol.    giggle2.gif
So now I guess my "monthlies" will include checking my Prize Page just hope I don't win any $$$$$ cuz with "Auntie" helping me I be sugar outta luck.   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Squid

Congratulations!  I'm surprised they didn't check your account, considering they were sending out a tangible prize vs. just the usual screensaver/wallpaper crapola.  Enjoy the game!  WTG!

AustinBennett

C~M

they never check you out for crap like that, it is big prizes that they audit your account for...I know alot of people who use autos and claimed that card game and got it.

NOTE FOR ME>>>Post 6000!!!!

twinkle6590

WTG on your 6000th post Crazyman. When I had first joined pogo in 2004, I won $5 on a jp spin in a game. They did some checking I guess and emailed me back saying I used an auto at some time (which I had), and I didn't get my prize and they also took back the badge you win as well. I am really surprised you did get that prize without being checked out thoroughly.
On a lighter side, I thought one of the rules about using autos is...You aren't supposed to claim any prized you win if you are using any type of autos at all. Maybe I am wrong and if so can someone clarify this for me please. thanks.

C~M

Quote from: twinkle6590 on May 26, 2010, 06:32:07 AM
WTG on your 6000th post Crazyman. When I had first joined pogo in 2004, I won $5 on a jp spin in a game. They did some checking I guess and emailed me back saying I used an auto at some time (which I had), and I didn't get my prize and they also took back the badge you win as well. I am really surprised you did get that prize without being checked out thoroughly.
On a lighter side, I thought one of the rules about using autos is...You aren't supposed to claim any prized you win if you are using any type of autos at all. Maybe I am wrong and if so can someone clarify this for me please. thanks.

My hunny Twinkles....If you use an auto or uncle or whatever you call it and choose to claim a prize won, that is your right, but be prepared to lose your Pogo account for it.

sandyhook

cheerleading.gif   cheerleading.gif WTG ON YOUR 60000 Post   cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif
I will get there someday ....... with past health probs and now a house full of new family members I try to post but "Mommy I need You" is what I hear alot and I love it.
Second Family here at my young age of 53  help.gif  ~ youngest is 17 months ~  oldest is 12  panic button.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Yup I got card game glanced at it and it is still on counter unopened ~ looks dum  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

AustinBennett

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 26, 2010, 05:55:13 AM
they never check you out for crap like that, it is big prizes that they audit your account for...I know alot of people who use autos and claimed that card game and got it.

NOTE FOR ME>>>Post 6000!!!!
I won't take that chance. I've had my account too long and worked too hard to take a chance on claiming a cheap prize.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview