PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:38:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bench Warrant for Lindsay Lohan's Arrest

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Bench Warrant for Lindsay Lohan's Arrest
Originally posted Jun 8th 2010 3:45 PM PDT by TMZ Staff
Lindsay Lohan is a wanted woman -- Judge Marsha Revel has just issued a bench warrant for her arrest, and it's all about the SCRAM. 

Bail has been forfeited for the previous hearing.  The new bail has been set at $200,000.

We're going to break it down for you.  Lindsay was on probation when she failed to appear in court last month.  At that point, Judge Revel revoked her probation and set bail at $100,000.  In return for bail, Lindsay promised to appear for a hearing on the probation violation -- set for July 6.  Because of the SCRAM incident, the $100,000 bail has now been forfeited.  Instead of throwing Lindsay in jail pending the July hearing, the judge is allowing her to post new bail -- set at $200,000, so she can remain free.

Lindsay's SCRAM bracelet generated a report to SCRAM officials sometime after the MTV Movie Awards Sunday night. 

Sources say the SCRAM data shows evidence of alcohol.

UPDATE:  Lindsay just Tweeted, "I did not violate anything at all."

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Mayhem

The bench warrant for Lindsay Lohan's arrest has been recalled ... a little more than an hour after it was issued, thanks to the fast work of bail bondsman David Perez.

Perez's peeps just posted $20,000 (the standard 10% of bail) in Judge Marsha Revel's court.   The judge recalled the warrant, which means she is able to remain free, though she has a tough road ahead.

If Lindsay violates the terms of the SCRAM program again, it's likely the judge will throw her in jail pending the July 6 hearing on the alleged probation violation for DUI.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on June 08, 2010, 05:48:33 PM
If Lindsay violates the terms of the SCRAM program again, it's likely the judge will throw her in jail pending the July 6 hearing on the alleged probation violation for DUI.

We should be so lucky.

harley89

It is so sad to see someone with talent abuse themselves and the law and get away with it.  The judge needs to come down hard on her and maybe she can turn herself around.  Other than that I dont think she will last much longer. She is on a self destruct course.

who me?

MsMissy

Such talent wasted. a few drinks are ok, but not getting drunk so much. If so should stay at home. I just loved her in Parent Trap & Herbie the love bug. these where remakes of movies i grew up with.
the original was Haley Mills in parent trap & Dean Jones in other. how  sad.gif this girl is wasting her Talent.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview