PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:24:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help Please

Started by Rochelle7192,

Previous topic - Next topic

Rochelle7192

I am a Club Pogo Member but my membership will expire tomorrow...I dont want to loose my tokens or have to create a new acoount....I will be able to renew my subscription in 3 days but not before then so there is 2 days between the expiration of my account and the time when I will have the money to renew...I have registered at RecycleBank but only received 75 points and there aren't any offers I could complete real quick... I dont know what to do....any help greatly appreciated!

Mayhem

Just ask in club pogo room if anyone has a 5 day pass they can spare.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Rochelle7192

Thank you! i wont have to create a new account?

Rochelle7192

Homer

you don't lose your badges...pogo just hides them until you join club pogo again

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bozo38

u  wont lose your tokes or  badges...it dosent matter how long u out   just   re activate your account  again  and u get  your tokes and badges

Squid

If you've used a five day pass on that particular account in the past, I don't think you can use another one on that same account.  Your badges, etc., will be preserved, though, if you ever join up or use another type of pass (30 day, etc.).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview