Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

June jigsaw detective

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

did anyone find out what happened to this not appearing today..are they discontinuing the jigsaw puzzles?

Magzy

I just popped in to see if it was out yet and people are saying that pogo has said in about 3 days or so....I would not take that to the bank though, this is just through the grapevine.

roadwarrior

they said "soon"

Soon could mean today, next week or 6 months from now.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

cowboy63

I just looked a little while ago, no case even listed for June. Usually when you go to change case the one on the far right is the new one and says coming soon, not this time, nothing there.

edfshr

Mistyeyed

in the letter to the editors it addresses this issue..this will be the last puzzle.they are retiring it..

MsMissy

I just came from trying that game & then checked cases, but it doesnt show a new case at all for June. Do you think they retired this game? Im beginning to think so & left it there for ppl. who hadnt finished it. will just have to wait & see.

Stinkerbell

This is on the Pogo News Page:

June 2, 2010 | Staff

After nearly six years of new monthly puzzles in Jigsaw Detective, the story is coming to a dramatic conclusion. If you've been following the various cases in Jigsaw Detective, then you're familiar with the gritty theme and our hard-boiled hero, the Jigsaw Detective. Big city, big mysteries. You've been helping him solve them for years now.

Well, like any great series, it's time for this one to come to an end. The game itself will remain available, but our Jigsaw Detective will be retiring... maybe in Florida. Maybe in Cancun. It's likely he'll need to keep it a secret after everything he's experienced. We can't give anything away, so stay tuned...

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 03, 2010, 07:45:17 AM
This is on the Pogo News Page:

June 2, 2010 | Staff

After nearly six years of new monthly puzzles in Jigsaw Detective, the story is coming to a dramatic conclusion. If you've been following the various cases in Jigsaw Detective, then you're familiar with the gritty theme and our hard-boiled hero, the Jigsaw Detective. Big city, big mysteries. You've been helping him solve them for years now.

Well, like any great series, it's time for this one to come to an end. The game itself will remain available, but our Jigsaw Detective will be retiring... maybe in Florida. Maybe in Cancun. It's likely he'll need to keep it a secret after everything he's experienced. We can't give anything away, so stay tuned...

Translation - It takes a small amount of money to write these ridiculous Jigsaw stories that no one reads. It takes another small amount of money to add five new pictures to the puzzle pool each month. However, there are no gems for the puzzles. We need to get rid of it and make people play Clue. l2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jamrow32

Looks like I called it correct then....farewell Jigsaw Detective.....may you retire and live happily ever after

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on June 03, 2010, 07:03:18 AM
I just came from trying that game & then checked cases, but it doesnt show a new case at all for June. Do you think they retired this game? Im beginning to think so & left it there for ppl. who hadnt finished it. will just have to wait & see.
LOL, silly.... read the post directly above yours.

C~M

Who's on the Case of The Mysteriously Missing Jigsaw Puzzle?

Hello,

I have enjoyed every one of the 69 Jigsaw Detective puzzles to date, and look forward to the last evening of the month when the new case puzzles are usually out.

This month ( June), there is no new puzzle, not even the white envelope that says " Coming June 8th" or whatever date they usually have every month.

Please tell us what the status of the game is. People are filling up the rooms, and trying/ wanting to play. I know I've checked the game numerous times hoping and looking for June's puzzle.

If this is something that had to be pushed back due to the holiday in the USA, then my apologies for saying anything at all. Memorial Day is a holiday close to my heart.

Please help those of us who are die-hard sleuthers solve the mystery of the missing Jigsaw Detective June case. :)

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Amanda

Editor: Well... all things must come to an end, I'm afraid, but not without a dramatic conclusion. For those of you who've been following our hero for all these years, we'll be releasing a final puzzle before he officially retires.

After the finale, Jigsaw Detective - after nearly six years - will no longer be updated with new puzzles. Of course, you'll still be able to play the plethora of puzzles available.

Stinkerbell

Can we get another confirmation that Pogo is ending Jigsaw detective, just to be sure they really mean it?  tumbsup.gif

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 04, 2010, 07:29:10 AM
Can we get another confirmation that Pogo is ending Jigsaw detective, just to be sure they really mean it?  tumbsup.gif

Homer needs to slap you for making fun of my post  crying10.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Crazy~Man on June 04, 2010, 07:36:04 AM
Homer needs to slap you for making fun of my post  crying10.gif
Homer needs no prompting to slap people. In fact, he needs anger management classes so he can settle down and slap da peeps less.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on June 04, 2010, 09:16:25 AM
Homer needs no prompting to slap people. In fact, he needs anger management classes so he can settle down and slap da peeps less.
tumbsup.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

C~M

who me?

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 04, 2010, 07:29:10 AM

((((Stinker))))  Where ya been hun? I've missed ya! Seems like you haven't been on too much lately.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: who me? on June 04, 2010, 02:32:47 PM
((((Stinker))))  Where ya been hun? I've missed ya! Seems like you haven't been on too much lately.

Hey, who me?!!! *hugs* backatcha! I've been pretty busy writing and other silly stuff. I sneak in here from time to time to make sure Homer is behaving himself - one can never be too careful, troublemaker that he is.

Have any wild plans for the summer?

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 04, 2010, 05:25:05 PM
Hey, who me?!!! *hugs* backatcha! I've been pretty busy writing and other silly stuff. I sneak in here from time to time to make sure Homer is behaving himself - one can never be too careful, troublemaker that he is.

Have any wild plans for the summer?

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview