June jigsaw detective

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

who me?

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 04, 2010, 05:25:05 PM
Hey, who me?!!! *hugs* backatcha! I've been pretty busy writing and other silly stuff. I sneak in here from time to time to make sure Homer is behaving himself - one can never be too careful, troublemaker that he is.

Have any wild plans for the summer?

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  Have you EVER known Homer to behave himself?.... you have got a sense of humor  giggle2.gif
My wild plans for the summer is to finish work this month, then take most of next month off for vacation until the 26th then unfortunately it's going to be spinal fusion time.... panic button.gif
So whatcha been writing anything interesting? Are you a famous Author we don't know about?  huh.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Quote from: who me? on June 04, 2010, 05:55:44 PM
  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  Have you EVER known Homer to behave himself?.... you have got a sense of humor  giggle2.gif
My wild plans for the summer is to finish work this month, then take most of next month off for vacation until the 26th then unfortunately it's going to be spinal fusion time.... panic button.gif
So whatcha been writing anything interesting? Are you a famous Author we don't know about?  huh.gif

Wow, going anywhere fun or exotic???

No, not nteresting at all, just a story I started awhile ago that I'm trying to finish, and I'm also writing part of a collective story for a group I'm involved with. It's fun :)

Joe C

Hocky

Jigsaw Detective is tag teaming with Stumpy in the great pogo graveyard in the sky.  RIP Jiggy!

roadwarrior

Quote from: Hocky on June 21, 2010, 08:51:58 AM
Jigsaw Detective is tag teaming with Stumpy in the great pogo graveyard in the sky.  RIP ****!

at this point, I don't think they will ever come out with case #70.  So, rest in peace mr. detective and I hope your girl says yes   beer11.gif
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Since Pogo is too lazy to write the last case, here is my take:

Case #70: The Cheaters Among Us

First picture: Spike Popping the Last Balloon
Detective: "Pogo put me on the case to discover why people cheat in Pogo. I had to figure out what would motivate someone to pay extra money just to collect badges and not play the actual games. So I tried to pop every balloon in Poppit! ten times to earn a badge. It took me three days to finish the badge. Someone got the badge in ten minutes and told me a secret..."

Second picture: Spike Hosting Game Show in Word Riot
Detective: "I bought my first cheat to try to rank out in Word Riot. I thought the game was ridiculous and the people chatting were unfriendly. Little did I know that people would add me to their 'friend list' and track my every movement. These people would mock me in every room, even though the cheat program was very helpful. They would even put in the wrong answer until my cheat copied the answer, then changed the answer with a few seconds left. I could not believe how others treated me."

Third picture: Tiki killing Tex Carter
Detective: "I finally understand why people use cheats. Seriously, who could play and win enough games to rank out in Tri-Peaks Solitaire? While keeping up with weekly challenges, mix badges, premium badges and this nagging thing called life. My fiancee bought me a bunch of cheat programs as a wedding gift, so that I could get my badges in Pogo while helping out around the house. I hope she buys me another computer as a wedding gift so I can double-browse and never have to play with other players."

Fourth picture: Mahjong Safari "Gift Choice" screen.
Detectice: "I had another run in with the TY/YW police while playing Mahjong Safari. Apparently my cheat program won too many games and I was giving gifts like a fiend. This made some players in the room complain, calling me a cheater. I disobeyed the advice I read on PogoCheats and told people I was not cheating. People looked at my stats and it showed that I had a 100% win percentage, while nearly ranking out in the game in three days. I did not care, since I was getting so many badges."

Fifth picture: Stumpy McDeal (aka Bucky) getting a blackjack and a push when the player has a Gold Jack and Gold Ace
Detective: "I could not stand the crazy challenges anymore. Finally, I saw someone with a Special Edition badge in a game called 'Buckaroo Blackjack'. Intrigued, I looked for the game to add to my favorites list. I could not find it. It was then that Pogo fired me. They told me that I could not earn any money from Pogo while using cheats. Of course, I knew it really was that Pogo could not charge any gems for my game."

AlsoMumsy

cheesy.gif

Joe... 

I thought your case #70 was perfect!!!!!!!  It is nice to know what someone with talent and too much free time can accomplish!!!  I loved it!!  Thanks for sharing!!!

AlsoMumsy

lilsh0rtii445

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

Joe, clearly pogo should hire you. I mean, com'mon. That was toooooo cute!

Joe C

Stinkerbell

That was awesome, Joe! LOL  Maybe you should submit it Pogo as a possible JigSaw finale?

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 02, 2010, 05:06:55 PM
That was awesome, Joe! LOL  Maybe you should submit it Pogo as a possible JigSaw finale?
Thanks. I was just trying to show it is not THAT hard to make a Jigsaw Detective case.
Of course, if there were gems involved, I am sure that would be out the door in ten seconds.
tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview