Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Perfect Pair Cheat

Started by Grandma_Cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

Grandma_Cheater

Hi everyone-
Just wondered if anyone has tried the perfect pair cheat? I have been waiting for that one for a long time. I played 20 games and lost 19. Is there anything I am doing wrong? I understand you can't win them all, but this is pretty lousy.
Anyone else having problems?
???

Homer

It is still in the beta stages which means they are still working on it. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Grandma_Cheater

rob

found the same thing. ganna wait for the final version. keep up the good work

BadgeHelpOscar

This was just a beta to show you what we have so far.

Full version is expected to be out Thursday.

Going to make it full auto, change the strategy to use the freecell more often to diminish the bottom pile and the floater cards.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

rob

ZaLandCruiser

So far, all it does for me is , Nothing but it looks a lot better than the last beta good work you guys ;).

Tinksfeisty

I can't wait for the full version of this game.

Grandma_Cheater

???
When will the full version be out? It seems that texas hold 'em has been put on the front burner and perfect pair hasn't been updated.
As far as my choice, it would be the one that has the badges, besides, it's fun to bluff in texas hold 'em. Also, was wondering when phlinx would be out? Thank you.

BadgeHelpOscar

Full version of perfect pair will be out today or tomorrow.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

HaloWhoNeedsOne

Bizach0620

the one now also does not hit play again and on the map it does not hit OK.

mwrules

since badgehelp says the full version is out, I d/l and tried it.  It got 4 pair then lost the game.  It sucks balls

BadgeHelpOscar

I need details of what your OS, color, things like that....you people have been around long enough, what am I supposed to do? Read your damn minds?

maikeyG

hi pogo do u know anything about the shareware being run out before we get to use it?  i think it is happening to everyone who tried out the beta.

thank you

pspguy

yes man ran out too, couln't even try the update pps  :(

evilone373

dont worry about it,,,works the same as the beta
doesnt click ok when needed so it sits there, also doesnt win games nor hit the obvious pairs.
xp.  1024x768. 32 bit      have messed around with settings    still doesnt work any better than the beta

babysat 20 games  won 1 of 20

BadgeHelpOscar

Works great on all of my XP boxes with all of those settings you just described.

SNOOPER

yepp my share time vanished too ???...hate to buy it if it doesn't work.  ty

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview