PlayBuddy
August 09, 2024, 01:12:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Firefox crashing

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

pete379

I am so frustrated with Firefox crashing all the time. Has anyone else had this problem? I have been trying to uninstall it. Then I was gonna re-install, BUT when I go to my programs and click uninstall, it just sits there and nothing happens girls18.gif I have read a lot of help articles but I am sooo NOT computer savvy. So I was hoping one of the computer wizards here have any suggestions. I have windows 7. Thanks for your help in advance.  help.gif

bobby

lilsh0rtii445

There should be a thread somewhere around here about firefox doing that. If I can't find it, one of the genious' around here know what to do!

C~M

My IE does that in Vista...lol, I've done everything, but they want me to uninstall all of the BHO's, maybe if you try that it would fix it for you.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on June 08, 2010, 01:43:50 PM
My IE does that in Vista...lol, I've done everything,

Mine started doing that recently, CM. For example, if I'm buying  a book from Barnes and Noble, and add the books to my cart, then click on the cart to purchase, when it starts to load the 3rd screen, it ALWAYS crashes. And not just with B&N.

harley89

Try uninstalling add ons you can find those by clicking tools and find manage add ons.  Disable everything that is enabled. If the browser works correctly add ons can be enabled one at time or do what I do just keep them all disabled till you need one

Stinkerbell

On IE, I don't have add-ons. I never install them.

harley89

Stinkerbell

soapbubbles

Sounds like you need to update Firefox that's usually the problem HTH's

C~M

Quote from: soapbubbles on June 08, 2010, 09:04:18 PM
Sounds like you need to update Firefox that's usually the problem HTH's

Firefox usually updates itself and notifies it wants to install.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

I had a chance to slap you first sot I took it   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview