Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Thank you Homer!!!

Started by Sueette,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sueette

Homer:
     Just wanted to thank you for giving us the link for Advanced-SystemCare.  I don't know what happened after I booted my computer Wednesday, but something happened to my pc and when I went to my start menue to open the badgehelp program, it wasn't there.  I looked in my program files on "my computer" and there was a folder but with only AdditionEviction program was in it (I downloaded it Tuesday night but didn't install it until Wednesday. The icons on my desktop had all changed to little windows folders. 
     I remembered that you tell everybody to try this program ( http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Free/3000-2086_4-10407614.html) when they have problems. I did and it found 80,000+ errors and junk stuff and 600+ megs of free space, etc.  After I clicked for it to fix all those errors, and it took a pretty long while, all my icons on my desktop changed back to what they were supposed to be.  Except, none of my icons for my autos from Badgehelp were there. They had dissappeared except the AdditionEviction. The Badgehelp program was back in my start menue, but all of the folders for the autos are gone except the AdditionEviction. I re-downloaded Sherlock and installed it and it went where it was supposed to go and was "registered", and I am sure all the other autos will do the same when I download them again.  If they dont register themselfs, I am sure Oscar or someone at Badgehelp will help me if I can't put them on my 150 page.  Right now, the only two folders in the Badgehelp folder are the Sherlock & AdditionEviction & PinochlePlayer).
    Anyway, thank you sooooooo much. I am a happy cheater again. cheerleading.gif     Sorry this is so long, but just wanted to explain what happened.
Love you man! blowkisses.gif
Sue

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview