This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Search Daily - Wyoming Badge

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

MsMissy

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

I don't know why, and I know it's been discussed, but I'm several days behind everyone even though I never missed a day.

Squid

Me, too, Stinky.  I think I'm three days behind the pack.... maybe four.   I'll have my badge tomorrow, Tues, 6/15/10.

mycatownsme

Thank you for the reminder.  hi11.gif
I believe I should get it today too.

What I'm having trouble with again is ranking up in playing Rainy Day Solitaire.
Every time I leave, my rank drops back to where I started playing 2 weeks ago
and I can not get it to go past rank 20 when I got that badge.
I'll try to keep playing in same room but after so long the game kicks me out with a
cripes error or being prevented from playing.
I'd like to write Pogo about it but concerned they wouldn't care after seeing my account.

But anyways, thanks for the heads up.  tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: stevelj on June 14, 2010, 12:48:55 PM
Thank you for the reminder.  hi11.gif
I believe I should get it today too.

What I'm having trouble with again is ranking up in playing Rainy Day Solitaire.
Every time I leave, my rank drops back to where I started playing 2 weeks ago
and I can not get it to go past rank 20 when I got that badge.
I'll try to keep playing in same room but after so long the game kicks me out with a
cripes error or being prevented from playing.
I'd like to write Pogo about it but concerned they wouldn't care after seeing my account.

But anyways, thanks for the heads up.  tumbsup.gif

There are some games that you can NOT play in the same room, and I think that might be one of them.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 14, 2010, 06:43:09 AM
Me, too, Stinky.  I think I'm three days behind the pack.... maybe four.   I'll have my badge tomorrow, Tues, 6/15/10.

And aren't I a few days behind you, too? I can't remember.

Squid

I'm not sure.  You were behind in one of the games.... WS?  CC?  Trivia?? 

Give it a go on Tuesday.  In one of those games, we are both behind the pack by the same amount - - it might be WS.

Stinkerbell

Squid

If you need 17, then you are 16 days behind me.  I got my badge today.

Michele2010

hey homer..hi im new on this forum thing...i was wondering if you have any guess pass or any new codes that i can use to finish my badges...

Homer

Quote from: Michele2010 on August 12, 2010, 09:32:28 AM
hey homer..hi im new on this forum thing...i was wondering if you have any guess pass or any new codes that i can use to finish my badges...

nope

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Sue

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 13, 2010, 06:40:24 PM
I don't know why, and I know it's been discussed, but I'm several days behind everyone even though I never missed a day.
What happens with my auto in this game is that some times it is too fast. It will play and win the game but the screen will be asking me at the same time if I want to start a new puzzle. Many times it starts a new puzzle but marks that day done but with no credit for me doing it. I know this for a fact cause I have watched it and because I had exactly 30 days and 30 puzzles to do but it said I still needed two more even though I did them all. I hope that sheds some light on it for you.

I usually babysit this auto and turn the speed down so that it doesnt want to give up so fast since all the puzzles are do-able.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview