Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

DonBot for Mafia Wars

Started by thedizzdawg,

Previous topic - Next topic

thedizzdawg

I tried using the DonBot program today, and it says that it cannot find the game screen.  I try to run the update, but it says that it is unable to connect to the server for updates.  Is this program no longer available?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

thedizzdawg

Can you post the link?.... When I go to BH I dont see it in the list of programs.

thedizzdawg

Ok, on BH I cant find any download link for the DonBot... I searched and all it comes up with is the blogs talking about the program. A little help please. :)

Homer

thedizzdawg

Yeah, thats the one I downloaded and tried already... no matter what, it goes through all the steps of loading the game and stuff, then it says cant find window. I try to update and it wont. I refresh and still says cannot find the game window.

Homer

thedizzdawg

I guess its 1.0... thats the one that it downloads when I use the link.... I downloaded it off this website, and the other website you just posted.  I see they both download from jackpotspin.com.. so they are the same ones. I mean it does everything.... it loads, it posts the purple screen with the information... I accept the active x control, it then opens the window with mafia wars, but after that it says cannot find the game window.

Homer

thedizzdawg

Just a quick update, The program seems to have a bug that will not let it find the window. I have now tried it on 4 different PC's with XP and Vista and it gives the same error on all. I dont even think the TSR request worked. It wont connect to check for an pdate or nothing. The file VJWMWQRCXG.EXE also will force the program to close every other time I try to it.

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview