PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:13:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

LeBron James makes his pick: He's going to Miami

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

OMG!!!! I can't believe it!!!!

LeBron James wanted to play with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. The only place that could happen was Miami.

Get ready, NBA: A superstar trio is born.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/bkn_lebron_s_decision

Homer

Worst kept secret in the NBA. Can't believe ESPN devoted an hour to him.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

I don't even know who he is. Yahoo had a BREAKING NEWS alert, so I got all excited and wanted to share. LOL

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

harley89

gator8_24

That was all over the news beforehand.  Is he linked to one of the Kardasian babes? Not even sure I spell their name correct. lol   The K girls like Miami and sports guys.

harley89

Quote from: gator8_24 on July 09, 2010, 08:28:42 AM
That was all over the news beforehand.  Is he linked to one of the Kardasian babes? Not even sure I spell their name correct. lol   The K girls like Miami and sports guys.

What are Kardasian babes

Mistyeyed

i think Khloe Kardashian married a basketball player  lamar or something like that..kim was going with a football player reggie bush at one time..i think lebron was in the olympic team wasnt here,i thought that was where i first heard his name..

Joe C

Khloe is married to Lamar Odom. She did not want to come to Boston during the finals because Boston fans are brutal, especially to no-talent hacks like her.

For example, when Lamar Odom shot free throws in the Garden during the finals, the fans were chanting UG-LY SIS-TER!!! so loudly that he missed them. (They chanted this because Khloe is not Kim!)

For Kobe, they chanted "No Means No". However, since Kobe has no soul, it did not bother him.

Go Celtics!
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

Just had a big whoop on ESPN with anews confrence in Miami with the three players.  Wonder how much ticket prices are going to go up! 

lilsh0rtii445

embarrassed.gif embarrassed.gif embarrassed.gif

I don't even like basketball. First it's the Karashians, and now it's Labron. Seriously? It's amazing to know what celebrities do just for people's attention.

I was watching the news night before last, and a guy in D.C. is claiming to be Labrons father. When his "father" opted for a paternity test, Labron declined. Not to mention this guy is trying to sue Labron for whatever reason.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview