Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NEWS for Club Pogo members

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

pete379

I found this in the "NEWS" section today:
An exciting new member benefit is coming soon to Club Pogo™ that rewards members just for being themselves!

Starting July 13th, if you're a Club Pogo member who automatically renews your subscription with a credit card on file, you'll be eligible for Club Pogo Renewal Rewards! Your rewards will be added to your account when your subscription is automatically renewed -- you don't need to lift a finger!

Annual members: Renew your subscription with us as part of your annual plan and you'll receive a renewal reward of 100 Pogo Gems and an entire month of Club Pogo, FREE*.

Monthly members: Renew your subscription with us as part of your monthly plan and you'll receive 5 Pogo Gems FREE**!

This is just one of the many new perks we're creating for Club Pogo members. We'll also be giving a special gift with the launch of the program, so stay tuned! There's never been a better time to be part of the Club!

Not on a Club Pogo subscription that automatically renews?
Update your Club Pogo subscription today!

I say it's about time they gave us "Loyal" customers something!!! cheerleading.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

pete379

You're very welcome. I was thinking tho, will the Subway passes have anything to do with this promotion? I know I'm still good for another 1 1/2yrs..but my account info is up to date!!! LOL.  tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

That's a good question. I've added almost 7 years worth of codes from the subway promotion.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Blacklord4

hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif my subscription good till 2020,by then i'll be too old to play pogo....

roadwarrior

my club pogo is good till 2021 By then I'll be in my mid 50's

Good question about the subway passes....hmmm...
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gator8_24

Quote from: roadwarrior on June 29, 2010, 05:00:57 PM
my club pogo is good till 2021 By then I'll be in my mid 50's

Good question about the subway passes....hmmm...

Why you are a spring chicken! giggle2.gif

lildevil31566

i dont see anything about pogo codes on subway web site..how do i get the codes for the free yrs of pogo?  i see people have 7+ yrs of free pogo and i want to get the codes

C~M

Quote from: lildevil31566 on June 29, 2010, 11:58:34 PM
i dont see anything about pogo codes on subway web site..how do i get the codes for the free yrs of pogo?  i see people have 7+ yrs of free pogo and i want to get the codes

Sorry, but the Subway game has been over for almost a year now and even if there were codes still floating around from it, they wouldn't work because they have expired.

MsMissy

Its about time pogo gives us something, i hope.   tumbsup.gif

pete379

AHA!!! Here is the fine print to the rules:   

* Free one-month access to Club Pogo and 100 Pogo Gems offer applies to subscribers on an automatically renewing annual subscription occurring after July 13, 2010 with a valid credit card. This promotion can be discontinued with 30 days notice posted in the FAQs. The 100 Pogo Gems and the one-month access will be credited to your Pogo account one month after your account first auto-renews, or approximately 13 months from the date that you sign up for your annual subscription. Limit one offer per Pogo account. This offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.

** 5 Pogo Gems offer applies to subscribers on an automatically renewing monthly subscription occurring after July 13, 2010 with a valid credit card. This promotion can be discontinued with 30 days notice posted in the FAQs. The 5 Pogo Gems will be credited to your Pogo account after your account first auto-renews, or approximately one month from the date that you sign up for your monthly subscription. Limit one offer per account. This offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.                Guess we WON'T be eligible for those having the Subway passes.  swear2.gif 6_6.gif sad.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview