PlayBuddy
August 08, 2024, 10:14:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Its Amazing

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

What you can learn about your parents when you ask. I had heard rumors for years   about my Father (82 yrs old)  I got him in a talktive mood and I asked the one question I wanted to ask. I asked and said I just wanted the truth. He had to think about it first but he did answer.  He was indeed a moonshine runner.  Which explains why he built all those cars for dirt track racing but rarely ran them on tracks.  And with the most devilish grin I have ever seen he declared he was the fastest driver in the area nothing could catch him.  He also cleared my grandfather from making moonshine it was his brother.  I have one of the most colorful families. From career criminals, 1 serial killer, and a 200 hundred+ year history of law enforcement.  We not only breed the bad guys we produce the good guys to catch them.  And I am one of the few people that can say I came home from school to find my career criminal great uncle handcuffed to the kitchen table.  His Mother had died and my Dad had him released in his custody so he could be at her funeral.  I still rag my Dad about that one.  Never got over him looking up smiling and saying Hey **** good to see you.  Just to explain the career criminals never hurt anyone the serial killer just surfaced in the last few years he is in Fla waiting trial.  I met him once in the 70's and he creeped me out.  And he deserves whatever he gets

Stinkerbell

I love family stories!

I have one great grandmother who tried to kill her husband and when he started climbing over the balcony to escape, she started beating on his hands with a shoe. He was hanging there shouting "James!!! (his father in law) Edna's trying to kill me!!!" He was saved by the father in law and so she turned him into the draft board because he wasn't paying child support.

Then I had a great, great grandmother who did succeed in killing her abusive husband by poisoning him. The doctor said it was food poisoning and they were married shortly afterwards.

Then I had one more great, great grandmother who beat her drunken husband senseless with a cast iron skillet. I can't remember why she quit before he was dead.

harley89

Every woman needs a cast iron skillet..  I got one.  never use it just sits there in case i need it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on July 07, 2010, 08:28:26 PM
Every woman needs a cast iron skillet..  I got one.  never use it just sits there in case i need it.

My mom threatened me with one, once. She was waving it in the air and screaming at me to shut up. Imagine that, my dear mum telling me to shut up.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview