PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 10:16:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Homer's Newest Favorite Sandwich

Started by roadwarrior,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Homer

It's called a cheeseburger hoagie. Been eating them for years elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

No pic showed up for me , but when we lived in Calif. we had Carl's all over the place.  Homer do they have Carls's up in your neck of the woods? bbq29.gif

harley89

At the place I had lunch yesterday they were promting Homers Famous Dressing  I didnt try it.  Couldnt get past the Homer part.  I just pictured Homer in a kitchen wearing his chefs apron (the one with the naked woman on it) chugging a beer making dressing Just wasnt going there

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on July 12, 2010, 11:41:28 AM
No pic showed up for me , but when we lived in Calif. we had Carl's all over the place.  Homer do they have Carls's up in your neck of the woods? bbq29.gif

nope

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Just what I've been needing! My arteries have been flowing a little too freely lately, and this ought to clog them right up!   tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

Friend of mine who works for Carl's Jr (in the accounting department) told me the deluxe version of this (the deluxe version has all the toppings the one in the photo has that  crazy man posted, but with bacon bits added) weighs in at 5,891 calories, 7,147mg of sodium and 621.4 grams of fat.

C~M

Quote from: roadwarrior on July 12, 2010, 01:51:36 PM
the deluxe version has all the toppings the one in the photo has that crazy man posted,  (with bacon bits) weighs in at 5,891 calories, 7,147mg of sodium and 621.4 grams of fat.

no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif

Mistyeyed

wonder how many adam from man vs food could eat? that guy must have a cast iron stomach or he goes through tums like crazy..he was in our area near state college at a local eatery,they offer some large steak there,i dont know how much it weighed,but he took the challenge,not sure if he made it or not...

roadwarrior

when it comes to adam from man vs food, and he downs all that spicy food (the food with oil of ghost chili pepper on it/you need a shrink crazy spicy) I can't help but wonder-

Does his @ss catch on fire when it comes out the other end?

gator8_24

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview