Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

operation mania auto

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

pete379

I was wondering if or maybe a new version of operation mania will be available. I have tried this auto in the past (on 3 different pcs) and it just sits when he has to operate. I now just purchased a new computer W7 and it does the same thing. Everything goes great till he has to operate!! Thanks, hagd.  tumbsup.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

mine has always done that,i dont think the auto worked right for anyone...im finding that a few of the autos that i used to use without a problem dont work at all now,i just tried my mahjong safari and it doesnt work,and last week i tried the pogo bowl one and it doesnt work..i updated both of them if there was a new one but they still arent working..i tried sending tsrs,but they dont seem to go through for me..oh well..

just don

Not that I'd know, but check BH site to see if there is an update to the auto. Pogo has changed many games and BH updates the programs just fast. Now if I could just get BH to update my baseball team?

pete379

It's the newest one 0.4 (I hope) but, none of the autos work for any of the download games for me except The Poppit Show. Frustrating since I bought 4 download games last year when they had 1/2 off sale. The programs never have and still don't work. 3 different pcs too!  I e-mailed BH but no reply yet. Thanks for your help Homer.

Mistyeyed

ive downloaded any updates that have come out on the games,but there are a few that just dont want to work for me..besides operation never working,i find i have trouble with risk not clicking on new game,and battleship does the same thing..anyone have anya trouble with those two autos?

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on July 06, 2010, 07:02:24 AM
email BH and ask
Homer

Let us be honest about the cheat program for Operation Mania. BadgeHelp sold some of us a cheat program that plain does not work. For regular games, we can get good cheats. But Operation Mania's cheat does not work. Emailing BadgeHelp about this particular cheat program is not a solution. I emailed them about this program lots of times in 2008 and I never got the courtesy of an email reply.

I have seen requests for this cheat to be fixed on multiple threads. I have seen requests for this game to be fixed from many users on the BadgeHelp site. No one ever gets an answer.

Maybe you or Mayhem could email them so they would:
1) Remove the broken cheat from their website and not sell it anymore
or
2) Provide us with a functional cheat program
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on July 07, 2010, 07:15:20 AM
Homer

Let us be honest about the cheat program for Operation Mania. BadgeHelp sold some of us a cheat program that plain does not work. For regular games, we can get good cheats. But Operation Mania's cheat does not work. Emailing BadgeHelp about this particular cheat program is not a solution. I emailed them about this program lots of times in 2008 and I never got the courtesy of an email reply.

I have seen requests for this cheat to be fixed on multiple threads. I have seen requests for this game to be fixed from many users on the BadgeHelp site. No one ever gets an answer.

Maybe you or Mayhem could email them so they would:
1) Remove the broken cheat from their website and not sell it anymore
or
2) Provide us with a functional cheat program

I do not run BH take your beefs up with them. I have no more input than anyone else in this forum.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

raine56

I have made it to rank 49 baby sitting operation station.  I discovered that if you reach the hospital that is in the ice(past level 42 in the game I think) The auto wont play anymore.  I was lucky that I upgraded my pc from vista to W7 so I was able to start again from the bottom level.  I was my fault because the auto never wins enough to go past that level but I helped and it made it.  It cannot play the operation games so you either have to just click and let the patient die or manually play.  I will be so glad to get to rank 50.  Game and auto will never be played again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview