Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

M&M Clue Badge Question

Started by catfancie,

Previous topic - Next topic

catfancie

How easy is it to win the new m&m Double Agent Badge for Clue by hand?  I am debating weather to purchase it or not for this weeks challenge.  The requirement are as follows:  Win 2500 tokens in 10 days! (Including Jackpot Spins. Complete an episode to check your progress.) Win this badge plus 2,000 tokens.  I have only played the first one and don't remember the token payout.

Homer

I think it is pretty hard to play by hand. I can usually only find about half of the stuff on my own.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

get the badge, and do it with this weeks weekly badge.  Turn the auto on and let her rip.

I find the auto takes about 10-15 minutes to complete each case but by hand it would take me several days to get through even a quarter of it.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

I love this game! I've completed the puzzles several times each, by hand.

Are you not wanting to use the auto for some reason?

catfancie

Sorry to say the auto is not in my budget for this month or next month.  I did purchase the M&M badge and it wasn't hard to earn it.  Playing by hand is not that bad.  I just looked for everything on the list and used the hint when I couldn't find the last item or two. 

gator8_24

I play the game by hand. Takes the whole timer of 60 minutes it is challenging but can keep me alert. lol Sometimes less time. It can be hard on the eyes as I do one episode all at one time.

harley89

Ive done them all by hand cause I love hidden object.   It took less than and hour for me to do it. 

Sue

I love this game and played all the episodes.... 7 total now... all by hand.

Fast and fairly easy for me but I am always looking for things that are out

of place in society so this game comes natural for me. LOL

Stinkerbell

One thing I found out is that if you play and get the weekly challenge badge, as well as an episode badge, the episode badge does not count towards your Summer Blossom/Bloom whatever that is called badge.

MsMissy

Ive got everyone so far & not using a cheat, also bought theother with Gems. Its alittle hard on eyes, but what the hell i just use the Hint button if i get frustrated  by not finding it, so i see for myself not to use a cheat.

Joe C

I have found that for the new Mix badge, you will get it in ONE case if your case does not show up as being solved. It takes multiple cases if they have been solved, since you only get 10% of the tokens earned on previously solved puzzles.

I have this badge x7 now. I am waiting for new cases to be releases so I can get it x10 without having to solve mutiple cases. I got it those seven times with cases that I finished a while back. I think Pogo resets the "Completed" button once per month as a token limiter, since the main screen did not have them solved when I started the Mix badge on July 1.

For the weekly challenge, it does not matter if you have solved a case previously or not. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gigi

HOG are my passion.  If you don't want to use the hint do what I do.  Take a screen print and paste it into........ I use Word Document....... magnify it to 200% and look for the item(s) needed.  This way you don't have to worry about the timer running out.

Joe C

Quote from: gigi on July 11, 2010, 08:44:57 AM
HOG are my passion.  If you don't want to use the hint do what I do.  Take a screen print and paste it into........ I use Word Document....... magnify it to 200% and look for the item(s) needed.  This way you don't have to worry about the timer running out.
That is a great suggestion for people that do not want to use a cheat program!
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on July 11, 2010, 08:44:57 AM

Is there a pause button on the game so the timer stops? I've been playing, but never noticed whether there is or not.

gigi

yes, it's in the top right portion of your screen

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview