PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:57:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jake and Vienna Split

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mistyeyed

the last guy that was on The Bachelor,also was on dancing with the stars..i knew that wouldnt last long,hes too boring for her..

gator8_24

TMZ said if they breakup must return the engagement ring.

Mistyeyed

lol.they can use it for the next bachelor or bachelorrette that doesnt make it...this show is becoming a joke..im surprised it hasnt been taken off the air yet..

Squid

les

Personally I never heard of them before. But its probably the best thing that could have happened  beer11.gif

lilsh0rtii445

I try to stay away from those sappy dating reality I have 15 girls/boys I can fall in love with bullcrap. I just can't see myself kissing a man that has already exchanged saliva friends with 10 females right before kissing me. After the 2nd season, I did get bored with it, and I haven't watched it since. I'm personally surprised they haven't taken it off the air yet. I wish them the best, though.

Mistyeyed

they always act like its the love of their life they just met when theyve only spent maybe a total of a half hour with them...

MsMissy

Personally i also have never heard of them. If its soap operas, i dont watch them myself.  coffee.gif

gator8_24

TMZ had some pictures of her before the Bachelor, that if Jake saw them and heard about her earlier sex activities that could have ended it for him.  Guess they were on some AM show and really ripped into each other.  That's when the true colors show up lol

Mistyeyed

i do watch the bachelor/bachelorrette and it seems anymore every time they start a new season of either one,its full of controversy..this latest one with ali has already had one guy that left cause he was still in contact with an ex girlfriend and next weeks show i think another one goes home for the same reason..then there was some kind of gossip out there about ali doin some previous web **** or something...i think all the ones that go on just want to promote themselves..its a wonder this show is still on the air..

gator8_24

I did watch tonight. Loved the last part of Jake and vienna talking.  She drove me crazy.  Also don't think the new
gal is going to make a match, I don't care for her. Sometimes seems fake.

Squid

I watched it.  These grown adults all fight like children.  It's all too emotionally charged and nothing really productive ever gets accomplished.  I think the world needs to take lessons in how to fight.

CindyLouWho

Geeez I don't think her mouth shut up the whole time she was on there,  giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview